Is there anybody (guys) that wouldn't use a girl like me than leave?

Weather it went to dating or just talking, so far every guy I've talked to or dated has used me in one way or another. My last ex broke me emotionally but I was treated like this long before I was with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you pick the wrong men? If you're overweight then maybe you should date a guy with the same problem and you could even help eachother to get fit again. It would be a beautiful story..

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you need to know how to respect yourself first!

What Guys Said 8

• I would not

• There are many people to treat you right. The problem is, you don't find them that attractive so you'll never give them a chance untill you're 30 or something.

• Of course there will, there's good guys out here, you've just got bad luck it seems.

• Yep I'm not sure what I ever did, to be treated this way

• Probably nothing, just bad luck or bad choices of men haha

• Could just be bad luck. Might just need to get out of this city. Because most of the guys here are the same here.

• Maybe you're just picking the wrong guys, or maybe you aren't making your intentions clear

• Well how attractive would you say you are?

• I'm blonde blue eyes 5'6 38D the only thing physically wrong with me that I see is that I'm overweight

• bad boys bad boys, watcha gonna do when they cum for u

• I wouldn't. But that's because I've been through the same stuff as you.

• Really? :) I don't think I've ever met anybody like that.

• Yes really. I've been used like you have and for sure wouldn't do that to anyone.

• Girls use men too, it's not just men you know

• I know it's not just guys

What Girls Said 1

• there are many good guys out there.