I love her but she just won't friendship but I love her what I should do?

Before i explain her that i like her, she told me about guy witches trying to get her and that she trying with him bla bla, and i stop her talks and then i explain her that i like her, after she try to play game, she wonet to use me for him, actually she likes me she's happy with me, ok after that story she try to kiss me but i didn't kiss her i hold very strong my head , and she thinks that kiss story was wrong, then i try it and she don't won't it, like me first time its like payback, so honestly i love her and she knows that but she just wants friendship from me, strange thing is that she's come too near to me after all this, we having fun and sharing things but i can't control my self she's makes me crazy i need advice, she's special for me and i dont won't to hear staffs about other guys from her i won't get here too much, i got no one like her. What i should do?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• " love her but she just won't friendship but I love her what I should do?" Stop being friends with her in the 1st place cuz she probably won't ever fall for you man.