Do girls feel sad after break up?

do girls feel sad after break up even if the relationship was going downhill and they are fighting all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never had a break up.
    If it happened, I'd definitely feel super sad. No matter what was the reason why we broke up.

• even if you like another guy and thats why you broke up with your ex

• @Trotters Huh? Well, I don't need you to reply, I explained it 100% clearly I think.

• Yeah i know. Ill pm u my experience & u can tell me what u think thats all

Most Helpful Guy

• If my ex ever did I never knew, my exes just sort of go poof and never talks to me again.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, it depends. If the girl wanted to end the relationship and hated the guy, then obviously she won't feel very sad about breaking up. But in most cases, she will feel sad.

• She might feel sad that the relationship ended, but I'm sure the other guy will be able to provide comfort.

• Of course they do. Have you never seen a rom com?

• You might still be a bit sad, but less so.

• Yes of course

• In that situation she might feel sad about how it ended, but I doubt it since she decided she wanted someone else

What Guys Said 0