Girls, what would you do if your boyfriend slept with your best friend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• punch my ex boyfriend and yell out backstabbing slut to my ex friend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Applaud him on his coming out.

My best friend is a guy.

5|0
    0|0
  • Well... if he didn't tell me himself first, I'd pretend I didn't know for a while. First, I'd put itching powder in all of the underwear in his drawer. Let him think she 'gave' him something. Then I'd wait about three weeks, take him out to dinner, and tell him I was pregnant, and that the most fantastic part was, my best friend had just found out that she was pregnant too. Would love to see the look on his face after that bombshell. Then I would laugh, dump his sorry @$$, and tell him he could have her. They'd deserve each other, after all.

2|0
    0|0
  • Bye to both of them! People who would betray me and do that do not deserve me as a mate, and theyre people who I don't want in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would walk away and never look back !

1|0
    0|0
  • I would dump my boyfriend's ass and never speak to my best friend again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be truly heartbroken not just because of being cheated on but because my best friend betrayed me. My best friend is an *amazing* friend and I couldn't ask for a better friend in my life, she's my rock. So I would be utterly shocked and hurt.

I don't have a boyfriend, but I would most likely dump him, and I don't know if I could stay friends with her..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would leave him and stop associating with my "friend". Simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, on who initiated it, if they told me, if they were sorry, I might cut them off, might forgive them or just distance myself from them

0|0
    0|0
  • I would no longer have a boyfriend nor a best friend. Dump them both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go NC on both of them. Never speak to those losers ever again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd kick both of their asses. Equal ass kicking for both genders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caste iron pan to the temple

0|0
    0|0
  • First I'd aware my best friend's man that his girlfriend was cheating then cut all contacts from both of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with my boyfriend and bear the fuck outta my bestfriend cause ahe should know better then tht

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend is dead and was cremated so that'd be really weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd lose two people in my life at once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him. Stop being friends with them. Cry.

0|0
    0|0