What do you prefer submissive woman or dominante woman?

• submissive woman
    71% (10)58% (18)62% (28)Vote
  • dominante woman
    29% (4)42% (13)38% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as decisions, I wouldn't want the burden of making all the decisions so I'd like a girl who isn't on either extreme. So a balance but maybe leans slightly more submissive but definitely not subservient.

I'd like a girl who has opinions and can make her point calmly. I just don't want one of those girls who turns everything into an argument, yells to get her point across, or uses "because I said so" as an explanation for things. I want a girl who can offer her perspective and discuss things calmly while providing reasons. Like say "I prefer this because of x, y, and, y" and to do so without being condescending or demanding.

As far as sexually I'd prefer more submissive but I wouldn't mind her taking- some- control every now and then.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In a relationship with a woman I'd like to be the dominant, so I'll go with sub

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I can't imagine who i would date that would be more dominant than me. Ronda rousey lol? But my type tho

0|2
    0|0
  • A woman who switches between both.

3|0
    0|1
  • Somewhere in the middle for everyday life. Somewhere in the "submissive" neighborhood during sexy time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go though stages of dominating and wanting to be dominated so either is good or a perfect partner would be one that also likes to switch it around from night to night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like balanced to dominant girls lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Either or is ok i guess

0|1
    0|0
  • I like a girl whom will stand up for herself and not be a doormat but whom will also not bully and push me around. I don't like either extreme.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a dominate woman.

I'm fine with a bit of both.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little bit of both. Does that count? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A switch. That's my fav.

0|0
    0|0
  • submissive

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a woman who is submissive and dominant.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like both

0|0
    0|0
  • submissive, but not to the point of being a drone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dominant, I love femdom. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dominant girls, all the time ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• submissive woman! DAMN u! I want be the girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sub, & the idea of being a dom doesn't turn me on at all, so I'd prefer a dom. (I'm assuming you're talking about BDSM? Lmao)

0|0
    0|1