Would you stay in the relationship if your s/o cheated on you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a pretty big heart and if my s/o cheated it would crush me (kind off). I love with depression so I may go manically suicidal, holding zero regard for my life. My logic in that moment would be "I want to make sure they remember that they caused this and that they suffered". Lucky thing is that I'm pretty logical and morally correct person so I would not make them suffer.

Instead I would ask them to leave me and forget about me. My mother and stepdad nearly divorced do to fights at home and stuff, and I was aware she had someone on the side. I did not say anything to somehow keep there marriage and it stayed after the fire burned down. However till this day I been eating myself over what happened and the fact she was cheating defeated my mother I my eyes to nothing more then a cheap whore.

So as such I hold a very strict policy on cheating or dating someone who has cheated. I have absolutely zero tolerance for cheaters. I would never cheat and I would rather die then to cheat in order to save my life. I'm not fanatical, I just prefer to dedicate my feelings and love to one person, my genuine feelings not desire for sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think I would have to leave him, no matter how hard it was. Only because if I stayed, I'd be doing myself a disservice. I'd constantly be wanting to check his phone, asking where he's going, constantly wondering if he's cheating on me again. I wouldn't want to put myself through that. After all, love is as perennial as the grass. I will find someone new.

What Guys Said 16

• Depends. If I was being a dick or a loser and was some-what responsible for her being unhappy then I guess it would be partly my fault. So if we worked it out, yes I would stay. If it was more of a total back-stabbing thing, I would not stay.

• there's actually a right answer to this

you have to leave even if its hard. the act itself is statement he doesn't love/value you and its a disservice to yourself.

you're not leaving because:

1. detachment is too hard so you tell yourself lies to feel better/ you're dumb
    2. low self esteem
    3 Stockholm syndrome
    4. savior complex

• Think most people would say no but those who stay say it's like a long slow good bye. Akin to the titanic no matter how much crew did to try and save it, it took many hours to sink. Somethings cannot be salvaged

• NEVER! I'd inmediatly end the relationship without doubt no matter the reason she did it for. Cheating is wrong in every way!

• I prefer healthy relationships. Cheating is not conducive to a healthy relationship. So no I would not stay.

• Hell no I'd end it immediately. I can burn bridges very easily when people wrong me in such a way.

• Hell to the fucking no... What's preventing them from cheating again?

• Probably not no.

• No, I don't think I could.

• No, I would not. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

• Hell nah, deuces!! ✌🏾️

• Maybe, if I got a hall pass to go bang someone else too...

• No, never.

• Hell no.. never. I even have a problem dating people with a cheating history.

• Yes, I would.

• Who the fuck would say yes to this

What Girls Said 18

• Fuck no. I have this thing called self-respect. I hate cheaters with a passion. Once I find out he cheated, I'm gone for the hills. Instant breakup.

• good for you!!! :) . But i find that it isn't like that with most women, they will stay with their jerk boyfriend because he's a bad boy and they feel that they can "change" him. when will people ever learn

• OH HELL NO.🙅🏽

• Nope I am gone!

• Hell no. I'll be gone like the wind.

• Never. I deserve more respect than that.

• No.
    //////

• Nooooo, the loser can stay with the person he cheated with.

• Nope nope nope

• I know I wouldn't stay.

• Fuck no.
    ••••

• no I would leave

• No. That's how my last relationship ended.

• no, never, ever..

• No way.. I'm not going to be like my mother!!

She's still with my father and he's been cheating on her for 30 years

• I dont that and I wouldn't do it again.

• Doesn't really sound like a healthy choice, no.

• I wouldn't. If he can't stay committed then he's not going to be with me.

• For me, most likely no, but I'd talk to them and ask why they did it and go from there