Why did he do that?

I took my boyfriend out to eat, and the waitress was being flirty with him, constantly asking him if he needed anything, it didn't really bother me until I caught him checking her out.. why did he do that? Like literally right in front of me.. He didn't even notice that I got all ready for him, I even did my make up..

Most Helpful Guy

• ?

are you sure she kept asking cause she was doing her job? also, dude's check girl's out. it's not the 1st time he's done it. i promise you that. it's just the 1st time you noticed.

• I'm not sure tbh. But no its not the first time I noticed. Just getting sick of it after all the bs I've been put through

• I'm jealous because he cheats on me okay.. he always tells me he's sorry and that its not going to happen again. And he won't leave because I'm his "best friend" he doesn't have anyone else he can seriously talk to about things. I don't know tho. There is wayyy more to the story, may I message you? If you'd like to hear it?

• yeah, message me. i got about 4 or 5 questions off the top of my head, but if there's more to it, you probably should tell me all of it before i ask those questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy notices but for the love of god why don't they say anything about how we look? That's so annoying. But yeah he noticed you. Guys just check out anything that gives them some sort of attention or they just look at something cuz it looks nice. I'm a heterosexual female but I've often looked at someone and thought wow she's got a nice ass. Not in like a gayish way but more impressed.

You should probably just not go to that specific restaurant anymore lol. That's just giving him a reason

What Guys Said 3

• That is very rude and totally disrespectful. Did you confront him after that?

• I did. And he acted completely offended. I was mostly upset because we were there with our kids.

• What? why was he offended? I mean he was the one who was wrong, he got offended means he is trying to justify his behaviour and that's not right either. I understand, you have every right to be upset with him.

• guys are always thinking about sex, and if the waiter was good looking then of course he is going to look, but if he is only looking then its not a big deal.

• But my boyfriend and I constantly have sex. I even let him play out every single one of his fantasies.. but it never seems to be enough :(

• even if you do he is still going to think about it

• He is not interested in you.

• We've been together for 2 years tho

• Then he lost interest.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure he noticed. And guys look, it's a normal thing. It's not like he was flirting with her back or anything.