Girls, Would you keep dating (and be faithful) to a guy who didn't satisfy you in bed?

Even after showing / telling him numerous times how to please you, he still doesn't satisfy you at all but you loved him otherwise.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I know sex isn't much of a big thing but if his thing isn't satisfying your thing then something's wrong. I don't know exactly what is wrong because there are numerous problems when sex is an issue so I don't know if its like him or just something he's doing but maybe you should bring other things like toys or try to help yourself ease into it mentally. Longer foreplay would help. Don't give up on that him completely.

And to answer your question, yes. If I wasn't doing a good job satisfying my partner I would be crushed if they left or was unfaithful to me

What Girls Said 3

• If he genuinely tried to satisfy me, then yes -- it probably wouldn't be a big deal.

If he didn't actually care about pleasuring me and just went through the motions in a half-assed way, then I would seriously consider breaking up.

• Pretty much my situation hahaha yes I would stay with him, without a doubt

• If you're not sexually compatible and it bothers you a lot then it may not work out. Personally sex doesn't matter to me so I would stay with him regardless.