My girlfriend lying about virginity?

The 1st time i tried sexing her she was 18. She stopped me and said "i dont want to fak". Months later we broke up due too many things and she said "good thing i didn't fak you i was so close".

Could a virgin still talk like this? I think she lying

Most Helpful Girl

• DUH! No virgin girl is going to tell you! We know its seen as an awful thing in society!

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes you suspect that she isn't a virgin? Just because of what she said? If she said she is and you have no other evidence, than for all intents and purposes, she is a virgin... does it matter that much to you?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a virgin myself and that doesn't sound like something I wouldn't say if I broke up with a guy. I would say that just so you know its a good thing I didn't waste my time but by telling you I was close it sounds more like you could've had this but you fucked up

• I don't think she's lying.

• She can still be. That really doesn't mean she is or not.

What Guys Said 1

• Why couldn't a virgin say that? It totally sounds like something they would say