Would you date someone who sold their used underwear and socks online when they really needed money?

• Yes i would
  • Yes but it would make me uncomfortable
  • Maybe
    Vote C
  • No
    Vote D
  • Yes only if the really needed money, if they do it regularly then no
    Vote E

12

Most Helpful Girl

• #TrollFail... 💩💩💩

• This is real, people buy that

• Come on man... please post a link to a LEGIT non porn site where someone is selling uses socks and underwear

• I didn't say it wasn't sexual for the people buying it, and it wouldn't be a reputable site, i never said it would be the JCPenny's of used underwear, you assumed that

here's an example

www.tumblr.com/search/underwear%20for%20sale

Most Helpful Guy

• Not gonna lie, I wouldn't like it at all. But I don't think it'd be a deal-breaker, provided that times were very desperate AND she had ZERO interaction with these people.

Also, I wouldn't want the experience to turn her off from wearing cute socks for me. 💚

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, but because it was desperate times. At least it was just that, not prostitution, being a stripper, cam-girl, or other stuff.
    I wouldn't be too comfortable about it, I kinda feel is disrespectful too yourself.