Why would this chick text me then ignore my response?

Chick is giving me off signals. She brought up sex with me before.. said she would imagine me to be a savage in bed through text. I hit on her back. Ignores text next responded for like 3 days. Text me today "Hey I was thinking about you.. how are you" I responded told her I've just busy with finals. Said she is nice and that my day. I asked her how she was doing. LOL no response. I don't get it why would she send that text if she wasn't going to respond?

bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• How many times you gonna ask this question? I've counted twice now. Keep me posted if you ask it again.

• Well I made a bunch of grammatical mistakes in the first one and I thought that's why people didn't respond. Made another one fixing it. Thanks for your solid contribution to my question though. Really helped me out.

• Yeah, you've carved yourself a nice little spot there I bet. Byeeee.

• Nah bro confirmed 7/10. Plus I got a body of the greek gods. My delts were sculpted by the gods of mt olympus. You mirin? Might just give you this D if I was drunk. If I felt you were worthy. The only person worthy of this D right now is @polocrew.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dang thats weird OP because a chick is giving me off signals. She brought up sex with me before.. said she would imagine me to be a savage in bed through text. I hit on her back. Ignores my response text. No contact for 3-4 days. Text me today "Hey I was thinking about you.. how are you" I responded and told her I've just busy with finals. Said she is nice and that my day. Then I asked her how she was doing. This was all in one text. LOL no response. I don't get it why would she send that text if she wasn't going to respond?

• 4/10 blocked us lmao she mad cos we tall ripped jacked bros who gonna be drafted in new England pats or Houston Texans in our college second year bro. Y she mad doe

• Lol she mad bro. Def mad. You see that irellevant dear diary she wrote me? That chit happened to her IRL. Insecure sloots mayne.

• M'laoo That's why she mad

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she got mad because you said you were busy? XD

Don't take it personal, I do this too and it's not because I hate the person, I just don't feel like texting

• She was taking a break

What Guys Said 1

• I think she wants you to make a move or something. I dunno just speaking from my experience

• I did though. I clearly hit on her when she told me that stuff about me in bed. Then after that she goes no contact. Then 3 days later this lmao. Chick is confusing.

• She could be man. Not really looking for that. She would get too clingy I think. She even admitted to me she gets really clingy when dating.

• My guess is maybe before you she over extended herself and fucked it up, now she is learning to cut back but doing it too much... my thought.