Is he purposely making his texts look sloppy?

Ok maybe I'm being totally crazy and reading WAY too much into this but... I feel like the guy I'm dating could be purposely making his texts look all casual with a bunch of grammatical errors to give off the impression that he couldn't give two sh***s. I mean he has an iphone and there are a bunch of lowercase i's and "Im"s without apostrophes etc. What really makes me think this, is that this guy is smart... he's a professional musician and a big time "overthinker". He's a very careful and deliberate person and has played mind games before too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i do it to get attention of the girl that i dont give a feck...
    And it does pay off... hahaha she starts engaging in the conversation more and more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im SuRe H3z S0R4Y!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just say the improper grammar annoys you and you'd appreciate it if he put in an extra second to write "I'm" instead of "im" while texting you

• This made me laugh so hard that I startled my dog awake. but I don't know y it waz so funny?