Why do a lot of white women date biracial guys?

Is it because he's mixed with both races so his cultural experiences are similar or is it cause she thinks he's a enigma and different from the norm or does she wanna raise a mixed child if she decided to have one with him

Most Helpful Girl

• They're cute. Lol

• I think you got a fetish on your hands.

• @joc4position no, like I said it isn't something i focus on.

What Girls Said 2

• Or maybe they just think they are attractive humans?

Why do you think they only date them because of their skin and what it could possibly imply?

• Some sort of fetish

• Cause that's whats most commonly seen

• I don't understand, how are you seeing that those are the reasons? What is indicating that?

• Im black but even I like that he's mixed with some of everything

• Black and white

• He doesn't have to be black and white. He can be black and Asian, white and latino. Etc.

What Guys Said 4

• More white women probaly date their dogs, whats a lot and whats your point?
    Whenever i see a nonwhite promoting interracial, they are always talking about white women and always trying to really promote black supremacy or some other agenda.

Damn, enough already!

• I'm bi racial 🙋🏻

• They want some different flavors of ice cream to try out instead of plain vanilla.

• I don't know a lot of white women who go for mixed guys, but hey maybe. I think some people have fetishes for mixed guys, but maybe some just so happen to be with a mixed guy and you don't like it?

• No I don't like it it's not right

• Yeah theirs a black style and a white style

• No not really. It's just cultures that are created by groups of black people and cultures created by groups of other races, but that doesn't mean those cultures can't mix. For example rock was created by black people. Yet there's rock artists of multiple races.