How to seduce a married man?

Before Everyone calls me a whore, a bitch, or all the nasty things I say you read the story first.

Im in love with this man, we have been friends for about a year and a half, he's amazing, smart, handsome, hardworking, he respects his wife a lot alothough he has slightly mentioned that their marriage is not the same. The thing is I found out he's wife is cheating on him, one time I was at a friend's party and she was making out with my friends brother. When I asked my friends brother how long they had been together he said they were together for 3 years. All this time I've hesitated on telling him about his wife and I've become more interested in him. Yesterday I realized he is starting to feel attracted to me too but obviously he can't act on it because he don't want to "hurt" his wife. What should I do? How do I approach him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Resolving cheating with cheating is the stupidest thing you can do

• Exactly! Why add more fuel to the fire?

• I'm not planning to get involved with him now. Obviously if we get closer and he finds out the issue will become bigger, I just want want to know how to approach him after all the mess? Obviously he won't be the same...

• Then why didn't you ask how to seduce a divorced man? And you didn't imply waiting until after divorce at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really think this will end anyway but messily?

If it's real feelings and not just appreciating some attention because his wife is fucking other guys, well it can wait until he is single can't it?

You will not help him by being with him now. A divorce is coming, you think his wife won't use you as ammunition against him?

What Guys Said 18

• "What should I do?" Leave it alone.

"How do I approach him?" You don't.

This whole situation has "bad idea" written all over it. Spare yourself the trouble and leave it be.

• 10|4
  • Please, you have the moral responsibility to tell him. There are some situations in life in which you can't be neutral, it's either you're with it or against it and as of right now, you're on the cheating wife's side and that's not good... let him know that his wife is cheating and if he cheats on her with you, it's justified.

• So the solution here is to cheat back? How about you let them settle their marriage first via divorce before jumping on that wagon?

• You guys are made for each other. There is no honor among thieves.

• In what universe is this ok I mean you would love it if this happened to you right ?

i819.photobucket.com/.../hyde-laugh.gif

• Sloot spotted and requesting orders @tony72722 @polocrew

• Just prove to him that his wife if cheating and then wait for them to separate before getting into a relationship with him

• Making him feel bad about his marriage isn't going to make him want to be closer to you. Tell him about his wife and stay out of their relationship until it is over.

• You don't lol. Sloots gon sloot.

@polocrew
    @consultantisback

• Lol once I saw me tagged here I knew what it'd be. Confirmed Sloot spotted, requesting orders sir?

• @ConsultantIsBack Post another comment telling her she is a sloot. That way she knows she is absolutely a confirmed sloot.

• Red flags everywhere. His wife probably isn't putting out so he is going to get it from you. Your being very naive. If he commits infidelity and cheats with you, what makes you think that he will stay with you? This is just opening a can of worms.

• As long as he is still married, don't try to seduce him or even mention that you like him
    He might still be able to save his marriage, don't do anything that you might regret.

• You shouldn't destroy someone else's marriage only to fulfill your own selfish desires.

• Don't tell him whatsoever.

• Don't do this.

• Don't do anything yet. Have your friend tell him that his wife cheated him. Then once he files for divorce, make your move.

• the poor man is married to a whore...
    you can help him cheat to satisfy what bitch wife is not doing...
    dont blow his cover...
    bitches can cheat on their husbands but men get fukd in court when they cheat...
    be nice to him...

• Let things work out, then in the right moment, say you have liked him for so long, and show him you mean business too

What Girls Said 22

• Just tell him his wife may be cheating on him but DONT do anything with him. She may or may not be cheating but that doesn't make it justifiable for him to do the same. Wait until he's available.

• You can't do anything with out looking bad. You with held information from your friend. If I was him I would be pissed as all get out. I actually was in a very similar situation and it caused me to stop being friends with that person. I couldn't trust them to actually have my back. If you tell him and then manage to sleep with him you'll look like a home wrecker. The best thing you can do is tell him and then stay away until the dust settles: whether that be them getting a divorce or counseling or whatever. Anything that you do right now to get in his pants will bite you in the ass. Tell him, wait it out, then you can have him after they're done

• Just because his wife is cheating on him doesn't make it ok for him to cheat too. He's been with this woman for three years, he loved her once maybe, he still loves her. If you really love this man, do you want to start a relationship with him by breaking his marriage?

• You should leave that whole situation where it is. If he's that good of a friend to you then tell him about his wife. Seducing him and knowingly cheating with him makes you no better than his wife.

• I did not have to read all the history to know that it sounds awful.

• Yes it's awful for him if his wife is cheating on him and he is attached to her thinking she's all Saint.

• But if he cheat his wife with you, he will not be better than her. Why make the things more complicated?

• I'm not planning to get involved with him now. Obviously he issue will be bigger if I do that. I'm just thinking he will find out, and when he does what should I do to be with him? You get me?

• First of all, not all of what you see is that simple. I. have learnt from experience to. stay away from such situations because there is generally way more to a story than what one wants to know or admit and you usually only find out after the fact. WhI knows, the wife could be acting like a complete slut because he has messed her around too many times and she has lost respect for him. Just the fact that he is becoming attracted to you without knowing about what his wife is up to is a clear indication that there is already a problem.

• Leave him alone, you are asking for a world f hurt, she has the ring, and the person who will most likely end up hurt is you

• Tell him to leave his hoe of a wife. Then feel free to flirt all you want.

• It's a bad idea regardless of the excuses. Don't attempt to be with him while him while he is together with his wife, it's wrong. The moment they divorce, then sure go ahead and be his girlfriend. Maybe once he finds out that his wife has been cheating on him, they'll divorce.

• you simply DON'T
    You Home wrecker! Yes you're a bitch #SorrynotSorry

• Just because his wife is a cheater doesn't mean he should become one too, that is not logically.

Also, if you really like him than respect his wishes. I understand, sexual attraction is rough when the people can't be together. But hopefully, everything will work itself out without any drama.
    Good luck. ☺

• Tell him, be a good friend let him fall back on you for support and once he's no longer sad make a move.

• Leave him alone is what you should do.

• You shouldn't do that at all.

• Just find a easy whore of a man and there you go.

• Show off your best assets.

• You don't. You be a friend.

• WTF? Why people are telling her to tell him that his wife is cheating? Why would you want to be a homewrecker? And you @asker what's your f*ckin problem? Among all guys out there, u are eyeing a married man?

Listen here... you go tell his wife she needs to stop if she wants her family to continue without problems and take care of her husband instead because he's been hearing some rumors about her.
    Don't you ever think about being with this guy unless their relationship ends. Even then, don't be the reason for the breakup.. let them discover by themselves.

I had a crush on a married nice guy before but i tried to step on my heart and forget him and look somewhere else. I didn't want to be a homewrecker because i know the guy himself will lose his respect for me too. If i can do it, you can do it too.

• How to seduce a married man... DON'T. End of story.

• Let her figure out her own damn marriage and leave the guy alone, because you're not going to do anything but make it worse.

I'm sorry that isn't what you want to hear. But speaking from experience and how it literally tore my family apart, I'm just going to suggest you DONT do what you plan on doing unless you want karma to beat your ass. You're being selfish. You have no role in their relationship, nor should you have one. He's not the right guy for you.

(Ps, if he can cheat on his wife, who's to say he wouldn't cheat on you? Once a cheater always a cheater.)

• You should stop making excuses. If he truly wanted you, he would do something. "How to seduce a married man?" You don't. You can't make someone love you

• Find another man. That is horrible and there is NO EXCUSE for it.