Have you ever ghosted? Is ghosting the preferd method to ditch someone in the dating scene?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been ghosted lol.
    They're just too cowardly to say they don't wanna date anymore. A whole generation of pussies who hide behind phones.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• This isn't a new thing. It's just called that now with smart technology, etc. I did it in high school over 20 years ago. I'd just avoid the person and not speak to him when I saw him. :)

• Yeah, to a friend who was a bad influence.

• Doing it is very bad right? A guy need a clear explaination does he?

What Guys Said 2

• Yea I ghosted lol I ghosted when I randomly jumped on @tony72722 s dick out of nowhere and started riding it in class lmao

• Yeah that was a good time. #nohomo

• @tony72722 I am still loling at that fat piece of shit teacher who called us gay, yea braw he was just mad cos I didn't rode him for better grades baha

• he's mirin aesthetics. Knows he can't get good dick.

• I just act like an asshole until they leave me alone. Or I just stop responding to their texts if they are unfazed by my acrimonious behaviour...