How to date an extrovert guy if you're an introvert girl? Tips?

I'm an introvert girl and I only have one best friend and I'm a person with very few words. I don't see a need to pretend in social situations and be someone I'm not and I like being in a small intimate group than a party of animals.

I'm dating an extrovert guy with very loud unruly friends and often I find myself awkward and quiet in those situation. I'm not trying to be cold but I just don't like pretending to like his friends when obviously I dislike them. I'm not complaining anything about him hanging out with them and I'm fine with it but that don't mean I should pretend I like them.

Any tips to date an extrovert guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him your preferences on what you wanna do and if he truly love u he will take that into consideration

What Guys Said 1

• Any tips for an introverted guy that likes extroverted girls, how do I deal with that?

• just try and talk to her if thats to much just send subliminal messages and try and show her without telling her

• @Lizabeth989 so stare at her kind of to show I'm interested, and approach her to talk?

• dont stare creepidly but like glance at her a lot and then approach her

What Girls Said 0