Do you want a good talker or listener if you have to choose one?

Which you are more likely to date with?

• Good talker
  • Good listener

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of both, with that one can get meaningful conversation

What Guys Said 5

• Talker. I don't talk much so I need someone to pick up the slack. Just don't talk too much because after about a 5 minutes of yammering I begin to tune people out.

• Both are equally important for a relationship. All talk is worth nothing, if the person can't listen. All listening is worth nothing, if the person can't express themselves.

• A good talker because I prefer to listen. lol

• talker and texter or sexter :P

• I'm a great listener.

What Girls Said 5

• Oh that's tough

I guess good talker.

Sometimes I sit down and talk to my mom but she would listen a bit more than talk to the point where she gets sleepy.

• talker a good talker if he is a talker it means he wonders about many things and is wise

• talker since I find it harder to think of things to talk about. And we avoid awkward silence

• Good talker.

• the listeners that don't talk equally are not to be trusted as much as the over-talkers
    obviously
    neither choice is ideal
    when conversation (doing both) is key to long lasting relationships/friendships