Does it sound like I have too high standards for women?

I want a girl who is around my age, (mid 20s) and white. And I want her to be cute but not in an oversexulalised way. I want her to have a body that is slender and trim. I want her to not have tattoos or piercings outher then her ears. I don't really care much about the size of her boobs or butt. I also would like a girlfriend who has a sense of style and fashion. Not in a over the top formal kind of way, just wearing something like a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt and maybe a leather jacket to top her outfit with.
On the personality side I want a girl who has a sweet kind and caring side I can go to when I need it. But she also has an independent, confident side. And I also want her to be intelligent so I can have have deep conversations with her.
Does it sound like my standards are too high.

• Your standards are too high.
    21% (6)7% (1)16% (7)Vote
  • Your standards are not too high.
    68% (19)87% (13)74% (32)Vote
  • See results.
    11% (3)6% (1)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds like you have a type.
    I wouldn't say this makes your standards high because what you're asking for is practical.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't say your standards are "too" high. They sound very reasonable to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • No your standards are fine and there are probably many women who can fit your description, good luck

0|1
    0|0
  • You are allowed your type

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Your standards are average

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't sound unreasonable to me. They sound pretty run of the mill.

0|1
    0|0