What is your deal breaker?

It's an automatic no from me if they have tattoos.

What's your deal breaker?

0|0
24|23

Most Helpful Guy

• sleeps around, drinks, does drugs, dramatic

4|2
    0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Deal breakers..
    If they're really religious.
    If they're unkind to other people or animals
    If there unhygienic
    And if I can't have good conversation with them

1|0
    0|1
    • Oh, or wanting kids.
      They can't want kids.
      And I'd prefer them to be vegan, unlike the guy above haha

What Guys Said 22

• Being a vegan.

Wanting to wait until marriage.

Not wanting to have kids in the future.

Identifying as a feminist.

Being really overweight.

2|2
    0|0
  • Cheating or lying. If I catch either were done

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey, I've seen pretty nice tattoos, my sister has one on the top of her foot and one on her back, they're fairly minimalistic but also pretty damn cool. This is the design on her back.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4363931/Kitsune.jpg

Anyways, deal breakers are as follows:
    - Puts behavioral emphasis on what a "man" is like and what a "woman" is like and what they're supposed to do and how they're supposed to act and all that instead of seeing people as people (generally sexist views, I just can't put up with that)
    - is a fan of 50 Shades of Grey
    - Smokes cigarettes
    - Being a bit FAR TOO emotional. The girl who lives in the other room (same rent) has a "breakdown" (being angry or just crying or something) pretty much every single day. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pat her back to life every damn day if I were dating her.
    - Generally bitchy and vitriolic behavior, an unlikeable personality.
    - Waiting until marriage. Good for you that you're waiting, but I sure am not!

0|0
    0|0
    • I totally should have mentioned
      - Doesn't tolerate the fact that I have female friends.

I'm actually surprised I have to state that, but some people would think I secretly want to bone my Christian friend who's in a relationship merely because we give a hug when I see her once every 8 months. Like, wtf. Of course, they're just as valid about that claim as when they assumed I was gay because I was wearing a scarf. I don't get people sometimes. Anyhow, possessive sexist jealousy is a no-go.

• Hmm. I'm pretty open and can careless what people hobbies may be. But I look down on certain habits/hobbies.

- drugs
    - excessive drinking (I don't drink, lost my dad to D&D crash)
    - excessive swearing (I swear like a sailor, but when around woman I turn on perental filter)
    - sex on first date (I had this experience and made me feel like the girl is cheap, lacking self esteem and bit desperate.)
    - facial piercings (ears are okay, as long as ain't too crazy)
    - smoking (used to smoke)

There are few other things but they were things I learned in my previous relationship. I found it sad that my ex was pretty rude when things did no go her way. I'm an ass by nature but I'm reasonable person and every truth I am a big ass I still have a very kind side, point is if someone fucks up my coffee I won't go an complain I may be pissed about it, but I won't call in the Manager or ride nasty feedback on Google. My ex was pretty bitchy when McDonalds did not have a drink she wanted, they gave her other drink + 2 pasties. Yet she was uber rude to the woman there. I have no respect for such people and that is why is is my Ex along other things like using.

1|0
    0|0
  • My number one deal breaker is a lack of respect. I don't tolerate friendships, acquaintances, or relationships where the other person shows no sign of respect.

3|0
    0|1
  • Hell I have like 6 tattoos baha mine is small tits

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl who's a known slut, I think people have the right to sleep around if they want but I only date girls with similar value towards sex

1|1
    1|1
  • facial piercings can't stand them

2|0
    0|1
  • body hair lol

1|0
    0|1
  • I'll name one ,

If she doesn't want kids

1|2
    0|1
  • Smoking and being hyper promiscuous, as well as too much makeup and sassy attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many. Disrespect and a pissy attitude are chief among them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Smoking, and not being ok with me talking to and hanging out with my best friend because she's a girl are my deal breakers

0|1
    0|1
  • My deal breaker is if she has ever voted for a Republican for President. This would tell me that we would never see eye-to-eye on important things.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are fat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Drugs/smoking are my deal breakers

1|0
    0|0
  • Children
    Obesity
    Obnoxious
    Disinterested
    Shy

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking and large tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking
    Religious
    Privacy invasion
    "Tumblr" feminist (ie not a real feminist, just a man hater)
    Vegan / Vegetarian who expects me to follow their lifestyle
    Expects a proposal in less than 3 years of dating

0|0
    0|1
  • Automatic no if they're white.

0|0
    0|1
  • calling herself feminist... i run as fast as i can

1|0
    1|0
  • A woman being a size queen.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 23

• Smoking, drinking, drugs, disrespectful in general.

2|1
    0|1
  • If they don't love me back!

0|0
    0|0
  • He was in prison
    Use drugs
    Alcoholic
    Very rude

1|0
    0|0
  • belly fat :|

0|2
    0|0
  • If he's disrespectful towards women. Thats a total no no. I dislike guys who disrespect women like guys should be protecting and respecting them. If i was a guy id also dislike girls who disrespect men nd take advantage just because theyre women. Its should be mutual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking/drugs of any kind.

0|0
    0|1
  • Smoker and/or unable to cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides being a shitty person... drinking alcohol, smoking, and doing drugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't want kids.
    Unambitious... I don't care if you want to be a professional ninja turtle, just work on something!
    Doesn't like traveling, I just really really LOVE traveling and want to travel to as many countries as possible!
    Disrespectful to people, animals, the environment.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot.

Not being attractive to me. Even if they're cute if they're overweight its a no.

Being promiscuous.

Drug use (with the exception of occasional pot)

Bad hygiene

Rude/bad manners/etc

Racist

0|0
    0|0
  • too many sexual partners, being disrespectful (like calling me out of my name will do it) and an immature attitude, too many tattoos, no religion, bag hygiene, and doing drugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • wants kids
    doesn't wanna have sex often
    insecure/needing constant reassurance
    religious
    politically correct/SJW
    doesn't have a penis

I don't know can't think of anything else atm

0|0
    0|1
  • Different religion, opposite views on everything, smokes, drinks, gambles, curses too much, goes clubbing, too insecure, disrespectful.

0|0
    0|1
  • I agree with you about tattoos but I don't mind a few tattoos if they have real meaning but stupid doodle tattoos are a deal breaker for me and also smoking or being into any kind of drugs

0|0
    0|1
  • It's an automatic deal breaker if they don't have tatoos even tho I have none

0|0
    0|0
  • To much drinking

1|0
    0|1
  • Bad hygiene
    Doesn't want kids
    Doesn't please me in bed
    Liar
    Abusive

0|0
    0|0
  • smoker, pierced or tatooed, does not like cats

0|0
    0|0
  • -If they're unintelligent, bad at conversations with me
    -If they say being feminist is a deal breaker (lol)

0|0
    0|1
  • If they lack ambition.

1|0
    0|0
  • no job
    lives with parents
    no money

0|1
    0|0
  • Drugs
    Smoking
    Heavy drinking

are the ones I can spot without getting to know the guy. Maybe, I guess it's not super easy to see sometimes. Of course the abusive, cheating, lying, racist, constantly mean/rude are deal breakers once I am dating/in a relationship with him is a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|1
  • Drugs and religion.

0|0
    1|2