Would u date an older guy who has a child?

So AV been on a few dates with this guy and I really like him only problem is he is 37 and has a 3 year old daughter and I don't know if it's a bit much for me I like going out clubbing and drinking every weekend and being selfish and spending all my money on myself and been immature plus I still feel like a kid half the time. Would u date this guy if u were my age?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Even though this kid isn't yours, if you get involved, your going to be taking care of this kid like she is your own. Even though she is only three, if you get involved with this guy, your gonna have to put all that selfishness aside to be a good role model and be there to help out. I'm a year older than you and my boyfriend of a 1 1/2 are talking about settling down and getting married one day. I guess what I'm trying to say, is do you think you think you could handle it? If you think so, go for it. If not, don't get involved because introducing someone to your kids no matter how old they are is a big deal.

• Yes i would...