I'm 13 but I want him?

I met this guy at the mall yesterday he was really ccute I didn't tell him my real age I told him I was 19 and he added me on Facebook and found out he has a girlfriend

He is 20 she is 18 and he is a marine if I convinced him to date me instead would he get in trouble?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you shouldn't be dating and why do you have a Facebook at 13? Even as a sophomore in high school no one is mature enough to date (mostly guys). And even if you seem that naive (sorry but it's true) to pursue a man who is way older than you are, just please don't do it. I know you're at the age where guys now seem interesting and cute but if you pursue this guy and other people find out, 1) he will get fired from his job and 2) (depending on what you guys did) he would be put into jail for having sexual intercourse with a minor. And for the future, never intervene between a relationship.

What Guys Said 17

• If he touches you it's statutory rape.

• You can't help being attracted to older guys, it happens to girls at your age as much as boys. Just keep your thoughts clear. 13 is too young for 20, 10 years from now it won't be such a huge gap, but now it is. And he has a girlfriend, this fact should be enough for you to walk away or to just friendzone him.

Not counting that it's illegal, even where I live (and my country has a low age of consent).

• Yes, he'd get in trouble. And not the "you're grounded go to your room!" kind of trouble. He'd get in the rest of his entire life is ruined kind of trouble. Delete him and just block him and cut all contact don't even bother trying to explain it to him that will probably make him feel more grossed out and awful then if you just ignore him.

• He would go to jail if you date because 13 is below the age of consent in every state

• You lied to this guy about your age, and now you want to try stealing him from his girlfriend? Yeah, things can get really messy for him. Just don't do it.

• 1.) he won't start dating you
    2.) you're illegal, even if you claim to be 19

So no, the simple solution is to not do what you're thinking.

• whoa...

you can pull off being 19 at 13? aren't 13 yr olds like not developed yet?

yes he can get in trouble. for statutory rape and pedophilia.

if you dont tell anyone and somehow manage to keep it form your parents but your parents can charge him etc.

if he's smart hed stay away.

• 1. He wouldn't want to date a 13 year old.
    2. You dont even know him, why would you want to date someone you literally just met? Are you really that desperate?
    3. Trying to get someone to break up with their girlfriend is a dick move
    4. You lied to him about your age. Once he finds out, and he will, he won't trust you in the first place.
    Is it that hard to find someone your own age? or not worry about relationships at all?

• Yes, he would. Don't pursue him, especially since he already has a girl. Concentrate on school, darling.

• We're getting a lot of these questions here on this site... seems like some kind of study or test to detect paedophiles lol

• But if he doesn't know your age... would he even be accountable

• What if he finds out your real age? What are you going to do? Give up

• Wait until your 16, because 16 is legal in most states.

• You're only 13 but you made him believe you were 19? Do you look older than your age?

• Damn, you must be well developed at 13 to pass for a 19 year old!

Are you looking to put him in prison? Unless you live in Spain, the age of consent is like 16-18 years old. It's girls like you that make me demand to see a photo ID before I even consider dating them.

• Stop! go find A BOY your age.

You would be getting this guy in to some serious trouble and he is a Marine. Don't lie to him.

• She should find something to her future rather than boy actually

• @Joe1997 You are more than correct; but teens date. She should find a boy her age who shares a similar interest as her. Don't forget about companionship... read, ride bikes, go fishing, extracurricular activities at school... something productive! Don't be negative. I know you are trying to empower her but by assuming she can't have a boyfriend without insinuating something else is counterproductive.

• Yeah, no, this is a really bad idea

What Girls Said 26

• I think that telling him that you are 19 was a bad idea. Even if you get into a relationship , it should not have any lies. Plus , if he asked you to have sex , what would you say? It happens a lot , that you get crushes on people who are older than you , but you know wat? You should b wise and get over them as soon as possible. BEST OF LUCK !! I HOPE I HELPED 😃😃

• Yes, he would get into trouble and so could you. Don't live a life based on lies, they will always catch up to you in the end and make things worse. You shouldn't be talking to this man.

• STOP. OMG. WTF IS THIS?

OK~ I realize I'm only 14 and I'm dating a 16 year old BUT THAT GUY IS 20. He's a grown man and you're still a teen. PLUSSSS it's illegal for him to date you. He could get in SERIOUS trouble. And wtf are you doing talking to strange men at the mall? Where is your legal guardian? AND HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP ALREADY

• in Canada where i m from, age of consent was 14 until 7 years ago. now its 16. this means 7 years ago, we couldve had sex legally. sounds crazy young but i hear middle east is even way lower...

• Stay away lol he'd go in jail. Lord you're just a kid still !!

• yah seriously kids these days. no fear and thinks theyre grown ups lolol its funny and cute in a way

• Don't start anything with him omg lol he'd commit a crime without knowing if you don't, like you could get him into really serious trouble.
    And honestly how did he even believe you lol I used to actually look 13 when I was 13😅

• Yes!!! U are to young! He could get in serious trouble with the law if anyone found out. You need to be more focused on you school work than this older guy. In time, you'll be ready for a relationship with a 20 year old, but not today!

• yes big time!

• Yes, he'd get arrested. You need to sit down alone in a corner for a little while. You don't understand the consequences your actions would have. Selfish.

• Life doesn't happen like that. You are acting out like that because of the great surge of hormones produced in your body 😜

• If he has a girlfriend just leave him alone... Be friends now and if he breaks up with his current girlfriend then try to get him, but don't break the girls heart and there relationship.. Just don't..

• If you are friends on Facebook, do you really think you can keep him convinced that you are a high school senior and not a middle schooler? Focus on your studies and homework and don't try to act like you are more grown up and mature than you are really are. You do not want to grow up because it is a trap.

• Yes he'd get in trouble, he's an adult and you're a minor, and if he DOES want to date you despite you being 13, then he's a creep. Don't date a creep.

• Pretty normal to have crushes but he's way too old for you

• Lol... be logical :|

• Yes he could get in trouble--with your parents, his current girlfriend, and even with the law. Are you stupid?

• Damn girl when i was your age i was a saint you bad soo bad

• Yes he would get into a lot of trouble, the best thing for you to do is delete him from Facebook and continue on with your life, find a nice boy your age. :)

• Oh my god, I understand how much u want things fast..

• go tell him your real age instead

• Im sorry... there is no wayyyy he is going to date you, no chance no chance at all, (I know this is mean) vbut he will go to jail, because other people are goingt o think that he is raping. And your 13, don't worry about that, you gotta live life with your friends.

• im sure he knows you are not 13 plus he has a girlfriend and that you would be a bitch if you break his relationship. There plenty of guys out there who are better for you.

• Seriously? Did you even get your period yet?

• wow this is crazy. Why is this even a question he is an adult and he are a child not even in high school yet. Find someone your age.

• Hun, there are a few things you need to know. To start, let's talk about the age difference. I don't have a problem with a difference in age cuz age is just a number but you are a minor and he is legally classified as an adult. It really has to do with the laws in the state that you live in and whether or not your parents would agree to you dating someone that is seven years older than you. Second, you can't start any relationship based on lies because if you lie, then how can your significant other trust you? And third, if he is cheating on his girlfriend, you don't need someone like that. You need to respect yourself first and find someone that deserverves you, not the other way around. If this guy can't reman loyal to his girlfriend, then he isn't going to be loyal to you. and fourth... you are 13! you don't need a boyfriend yet!

• First of all please don't be a home wrecker. He has a girlfriend so leave it alone. Second of all he's an adult and you're barely into your teen years. He only added you on Facebook because he was probably being friendly and assume you were telling the truth about your age. And third of all, if he was crazy enough to date you, you could literally ruin his life because its such a huge age gap. You're young. He's not the last guy you'll like so there's no point in ruining his life because you want him at the moment. Try finding someone your age that is single.

• How the hell would anyone confuse a 13 year old with a 19 year old...

• She probably looks like 15/16 and he thinks she just looks young for her age. That's what I think at least.