I need answers FAST?

Okay so I have a huge crush on this guy, and this guy is my guy best friend☺️ & well my friend wants us to get together a lot of people do, actually. And well my friend told him that we would be cute together, and he said "Thanks" and she told him that we should together and that he should think about it. And he said that he would think about it. And he has been glancing at me a lot. And he smiles at me, he actually walked past me and he hit with me his bag that was in his hands on "accident" and I turned and looked at him and he was smiling at me. And I also got my stuff from locker and I was walking behind him and he turned and smiled at me again. And he texts me first a lot. Well my friend asked him today what his answer was since he said that she would let him know and he said "do you want to date her?" And he said "I don't know." And he also asked me if I was going to his basketball game tomorrow. What does this mean? Why is he doing these things? *I'm sorry that I am asking if the answer is obvious I am pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff.*

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It seems to me that he does and is just waiting for some kind of confirmation from you before he finally acts on it.

• Well this means that he likes you a lot. So you should ask him out and i'm 100% sure that the answer would be ä yes