Should I ask my female coworker out? If so, how should I do it?

I'm a shy guy who never had girlfriend before, so I'm not very experienced in the dating scene. (That's why I'm here to ask for opinions)

She has a very shy personality as well. Doesn't talk much to others during break. She's single and had a relationship before.

We're both on our first full time job out of college, same department, but different team, very unlikely to work on same project in the future. As far as I can tell, the company doesn't have policy on dating, there are people dating within company.

We have exchanged texts here and there (she even brings up personal stuff on text), occasional conversations, office fun activities always on same team, etc. So I'm about 66% sure that she's interested. I have plenty of female friends, so I'm 100% sure that I really like this girl.

However, I'm hesitant to ask her out, but at the same time I don't want to let the opportunity pass (she probably won't stay single forever). I'm not sure if I want to risk mine and/or her career because the growth potential in this company is massive. If my feeling is not reciporeciprocated, it'll probably be really awkward whenever we see each other.

Any comments would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

What Girls Said 1

• It's never a good idea to date a coworker.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.