Girls, If you met an attractive man who was 22 years old what would you think if you found out he never had a girlfriend before?

So here I am at 22 years of age never had a girlfriend. I've had girls like me, but I either messed up the relationship with my terrible emotional skills, or didn't like the girl back, so no girlfriend. All of my friends (and I do mean all) have had at least 1 girlfriend (most have had 2 or more) but I have never had one. My friends girlfriends' always tell me how good looking I am, and always assume that I had a girlfriend before. Would you make the same assumption, that he had a girlfriend before? What would you think if you found out he (an attractive guy) had never had a girlfriend before?

• I would think he is weird
  • I would think its cool but not want to go out with him
  • I would think its cool and want to go out with him
  • I really dont care at all
  • I'm a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, I think that's super cute. The guy I currently like has never had a serious girlfriend before, just those casual middle school relationships in his past and I think it's the cutest thing ever. Don't think that you're weird because you aren't! I would date you! Also, since you seem to be like him (in the fact that a lot of people find you both attractive and friends tell friends they think you're attractive) do you mind taking a look at my question? I am in need of advice/opinion. Thank you!:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you me? :P

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't care
    I'd go out with him if I liked him otherwise

• I'm 20, and single lol. I've never been in a relationship either let alone kissed a guy so if I were you I wouldn't worry. There's plenty of people who are in the same position as you

• I wouldn't care. I wouldn't care if they were a virgin either, to be honest.

What Guys Said 1

• Bro, were in the same boat and I'm sure a lot of people are too. Just gotta stick it out there and one day it'll happen