Have you ever *actually* just watched Netflix and chilled?

• Yes, it was innocent
  • Noooooope

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• All I have are some DVDs, Blu-rays, and rabbit ear antennae. And a 19" screen. Considering upgrading the TV to a 40" with my tax returns next year. Netflix is a ways away yet.

I can't even get a girl to come over to learn my grandma's pancake recipe from me. And it's not like I'm speaking in code. It's simple: 1/2 cup flour, 1/3 cup milk, 1/3 cup cottage cheese, 6 eggs, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil. In a blender. Cooking together can be fun and innocent. And a good moment to learn about each other and bond. But they treat me like I'm some kind of creep for wanting to make pancakes.

Even the "making pancakes" slang at Urban Dictionary isn't sexual, so I don't know what girls' problems are. *frustrated*

• Yes I have. It was warm Friday night as I left work and went to a store to pickup the goods for the long awaited night. Ones I came back she was waiting for me, with her stunning and perfect proportions. Her name was Sony and she was a 26 beauty. After some filing with her buttons we were ready for the night of Netflix & Chill with my legs on the table and bowl of chips.

So yeah I Netflix and Chill every Friday with my 26" Sony tv. That's what Netflix and Chill is, whatever made it stand for something else is a fool.

• Yes! I hate that this stupid thing has become a phrase for trying to get into peoples pants. Maybe I just want to watch netflix and hang out. Watching netflix can be enjoyable. If it's with someone I'm dating maybe I'd want to cuddle while watching but I still want to watch...

• Yep. Never felt the need for such shoddy euphemisms and excuses. "watch netflix" means watching netflix... or sometimes flicking around and finding there is nothing interesting and talking while some aweful shit plays in the background.

• So, you mean have sex right? hahaha

• Yes I've watched Netflix and chilled innocently with women before.

• My hand and I do it all the time.

• Yeah. Me and my girlfriend have just watched movies and relaxed together many times

• Yes absolutely. It doesn't always have the be about sex you know? There was some cuddling and making out, but you know...

• Kind of most of the time i had sex or it turned into a fun wrestling match with smacking of her ass or face and fingering. Some times i would chase her around the house and i would slowly but truly undress her until she ran 2 the bedroom and jumped on the bed good times :3

• Hell yes I love Netflix

• Fuck no lol. I can netflix and chill in my own time, if a girl wants to do that than she best be ready to fuck at some point

• Movie night in is always code for "let's get it on!"

• I guess it CAN turn into just watching something and chilling. But that usually comes AFTER a lot of steam has been blown off!

• uh... what do you mean?

• Nope, I'm not even sure what Netflix is

What Girls Said 6

• As in, have I ever genuinely sat and watched Netflix with my boyfriend and just ate food? Yes, yes I have.

• The only chilling I do while watching Netflix is chilling in my pjs with a carton of ice cream.

• All the time.

• Nope, no Netflix in Latvia :P

• Yep! Just watched movies.

• Many a time.