So because a girl says she doesn't see us together in a relationship, means I have no chance?

Not to long ago, I asked this girl if there was any chance that if she could at least give me a chance with her. The response is what I don't get; she said she couldn't see us together, only as friends, but she also said she doesn't want to give me false hopes. So what is she really trying to say?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If I said that, which it wouldn't surpise me if I did lol... Then it would mean you have no chance outside of the friendzone

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright, I know where I stand and what I need to do now. I just needed some of yalls opinion on my situation. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much.

Two points: you don't have to cut contact with her, you guys can still be great friends. And two, don't wait. Live your life and you'll get over her eventually.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Her saying she doesn't want to give you false hope is her affirming her previous statement that she doesn't see you two as more than friends. False hopes = leading you on to think you have a chance to date her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I had the same thought, about her just trying to make me think that I have a chance to date her, when she said she doesn't want to give me false hopes. Thank you.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!