So because a girl says she doesn't see us together in a relationship, means I have no chance?

Not to long ago, I asked this girl if there was any chance that if she could at least give me a chance with her. The response is what I don't get; she said she couldn't see us together, only as friends, but she also said she doesn't want to give me false hopes. So what is she really trying to say?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I said that, which it wouldn't surpise me if I did lol... Then it would mean you have no chance outside of the friendzone

• Alright, I know where I stand and what I need to do now. I just needed some of yalls opinion on my situation. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much.

Two points: you don't have to cut contact with her, you guys can still be great friends. And two, don't wait. Live your life and you'll get over her eventually.

What Girls Said 1

• Her saying she doesn't want to give you false hope is her affirming her previous statement that she doesn't see you two as more than friends. False hopes = leading you on to think you have a chance to date her.

• Yeah I had the same thought, about her just trying to make me think that I have a chance to date her, when she said she doesn't want to give me false hopes. Thank you.

What Guys Said 0