I need help! What am I feeling?

There's this guy that I know at school (he's older than me) who I talk to because we go to the same school club. Everyone around says that he likes me and I really enjoy his company and being around him but I don't know if I like him in that way as much as he does...

I also think he likes me because he cheers me up when I'm down, he teases me, mirrors my body language, remembers small things and is always around me, however he is a bit of a teaser and he's teased another girl in front of me but my friends said that he was probably trying to make me jealous.

Also, I'm just not sure if he is good for me because we are quite different people but I don't want him to stop doing what he's doing and I don't want to lead him on.

Basically, I think he likes me but I'm not sure if I can be in a relationship with him ( I have trust issues with men from growing up fatherless) I just want him to be like he is now because he makes me feel cared about but I don't feel anything romantic for him, I just want his presence...

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're going to have to address those abandonment issues at some point...
    I recommend whiskey and marijuana it's worked wonders for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Complicated one! Just tell him we tight friends right! Than fist pump! haha!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You really don't have a problem. You are creating one.. He has not asked you out. He probably likes you in the same way you like him. What's wrong with that. Keep this entire situation light. Don't force anything don't ask people if he likes me and etc. etc. At the present time it's your emotional turmoil not is so relax

• I feel like I'm in a somewhat similar case in respect to the fact that I think I don't want to be in a relationship either because I have trust issues as well and because I've never been in one so it sort of scares me and I'm clueless about it, but I like being flattered and feeling that someone cares about me because I've never really felt that other than from my mom. It's a big dilemma.