Why are the pretty girls always single?

I am so angry with life. Every friend I have had has been in a relationship. I am 21 and don't even get approached by guys. I have GAD but there are psychotic individuals that are married and are in love. I have never been in a relationship. I go to college and never get approached. It makes me so angry I could fucking punch a baby knowing I am 21 and have never been in a fulfilling relationship. I honestly don't want to hear shyt concerning how I have time and there is every bread for its cheese, all that cliche stuff. All my life I've been told I'm pretty and what not, I guess I'm not? This has caused me to just hate men and every guy that has given me a chance, I rejected and lead them on to eventually just cutting them away from my life. I hate this predicament. I am so angry and fulfilled with life as it is. Im tired of hearing I have a good life and what not, everything seems unfulfilled knowing that I am going to spend the rest of my life alone. Even my 17 year old cousin has already fallen in love, regardless of the fact it didn't end so well. What is wrong with me or the stupid men around me? -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• "I am so angry with life. Every friend I have had has been in a relationship. I am 21 and don't even get approached by guys."

You do get approached. You say that guys do give you a chance later on.

"This has caused me to just hate men and every guy that has given me a chance, I rejected and lead them on to eventually just cutting them away from my life."

I can understand being angry at men for being alone (though it's not helpful) but why lead guys on?

"I hate this predicament. I am so angry and fulfilled with life as it is. Im tired of hearing I have a good life and what not, everything seems unfulfilled knowing that I am going to spend the rest of my life alone."

I know you won't like hearing this but you're still very young. 21 is still just a kid. I'm 22 and when I complain about how I'll never do something, older people just laugh.

I think there are reasons that make it more likely for you to still be single based on what you said (the anger and anxiety) but you just need to be patient. It sucks but it's true.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the anxiety that is keeping them away. Think of how hellish it is for you to deal with it every day of your life. Now picture someone else who has zero coping skills getting faced with it suddenly. It's hard to love when you have serious anxiety and it's hard to be with someone with serious anxiety. It's terrible burden on both parties. I'm not picking on you. I have anxiety! I can't be with a guy who has anxiety because then there is no hope, both of us setting each other off, wanting to kill each other etc. Anyway, it's scary to people. I know this to be true all too well. Get it under control and your chances will improve considerably.

• Anxiety is slowly ruining my life. I am on 2 medications and exercise regularly to tone it down. Life would be better without it.

• I understand♡

What Guys Said 31

• It's those men, I mean how dare they not date you. Those stupid men.

• the answer is in the sarcasm.

hating men should give her a better chance lol

• @truthhammer yeah I sensed a bit of sarcasm in this statement.

• You need to learn to be happy with yourself first. Both men and women find it undesirable when someone NEEDS a relationship to be happy. Be fulfilled with who you are as a person and people will notice that. You may be confident about your looks but I sense there's something else that's holding you back.

Confidence is so incredibly sexy. I've been attracted to women who aren't even conventionally attractive in the past because they OWN it. They think they're the sexiest thing in the world and that translates to beauty for me.

• I wouldn't put GAD on the same scale as psychosis lol...
    Have you ever tried approaching guys? This is the 21st century you know.

• No I don't approach guys, they are supposed to approach the girl.

• grow up, QA. You want something, then go get it...

• @cheesesteak7 question asker?

• ". . . every guy that has given me a chance, I rejected and lead them on to eventually just cutting them away from my life."

There is your predicament.

• Someone's bitter. I understand though, and it's fucked up knowing that there are less qualified individuals in relationships, but this is the only reasonable part of your clusterfuck of a question.
    Please (and sorry to be blunt), stop acting like an idiotic little bitch. Contrary to popular belief, it's NOT a man's job to approach the girl. It's good, but it's not freaking mandatory!
    And come on, to add insult to injury, you're (or at least sound like) one of those absurdly picky girls? I'm not saying "beggars can't be choosers"(even though you sound pretty desperate), but lower your freaking standards a little bit. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you probably won't marry a 6ft Brad Pitt look-alike who happens to be a billionaire. If you think that the world will be like the imaginary utopia that only exists in your head, you are in for a rude awakening.
    And come on, you lead on every guy that you ever gave a chance on? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? You really sound like a whiny, snobby, stupid little bitch. No wonder you're single.
    You wanna know what's wrong with you? You're a hypocrite. Would you want to date a hypocritic douche? Yeah, guys wouldn't want a hypocritic bitch either.
    Realize one thing: you've got the fucking power when it comes to relationships. You (just like every girl) can just sit in a corner and choose ANY guy you want. Worst case scenario: you approach a guy and he will most likely want to be with you (but since you're a crazy bitch, you will lead him on).

Now, stop whining like a stupid bitch, lower your standards and maybe approach a guy or two. If you do this, there may be hope. Or don't do it, I don't give a shit.

I normally don't act like this, but your question really pissed me the fuck off. It's so annoying watching girls whine about the fact that they don't have a boyfriend when they can choose every guy they want.

• Let me start with this, why would my opinion and question bother you? Is it because you are too shy to approach a girl and know there are similar girls like myself man hating because of your lack of cajones? I know there are girls like me and I am one of the few to be blunt about this situation. Second of all, clearly the world is a messed up place, that is common sense. And oh I'm sorry, I forgot you're a fucking psycho. So I guess I'm a whiny bitch, you're a sensitive and irrational dick. There, we are even.

• How am I a terrible person?

• I don't know you that much to tell that you're an all around terrible human being. If anything, I'm telling you that you're terrible at relationships. Please, do me a favor: stop leading guys on and just give them a chance. Sometimes they'll be good, sometimes they'll be bad. Point is, if you keep leading them on, it will only feed your frustration even more and you'll create more unnecessary problems for yourself.

Plus, you don't really have to do anything to get a boyfriend. You don't have to approach, you don't have to be interesting, ultra-confident or assertive. You just need to sit in a corner and pick any guy you want! Seriously, you're pretty (according to you, at least), guys are simple creatures, their requirements are around 80% looks and 20% personality.

Now, if you keep whining about it, you'll be frustrated for a long time!

• Yes I know it's dumb, I'M DUMB! I guess I was stuck in between a rock and a hard place. I only obviously am attracted to attractive women and in the past would never ask them out, sometimes she was taken, sometimes she was shy and ran away, BUT then again, sometimes I assumed she was taken when she was probably not and are probably who you were most like.

It's really REALLY F-ing stupid but why would I assume the most beautiful girl I have ever seen is single and likes me? It was always something that seemed laughable to me, I mean for my dreams to come true. I SWEAR I'll never do it again, I just hope the guys you meet think the same.

• But still WFT? >>> "... I rejected and lead them on to eventually just cutting them away from my life..."

-Girl that's your fault and no one else's. I understand your frustration, but you need to lighten up.

• First off I am not beautiful and you were probably surrounded by truly attractive women. And why would I go after someone that doesn't appeal to me?

• #1 Your opinion of your self beauty-wise doesn't mean crap and #2 if they dont appeal to you, then dont lead them on.

• ~ Why do you want a boyfriend so badly? Perhaps if you stopped focusing on that and relaxed a bit more, one will come up naturally. :)
    ~ Perhaps you shouldn't wait for a guy to come to you, and approach one yourself?
    ~
    ~ Also, hating boys for your lack of boyfriends is sort of childish.

• It's not you or the men around you it's mostly pretty women on general, why? Because most pretty woman want only hot guys to talk to them they won't give a average looking guy a chance and they'll just ignore him thus other guys see this and they think that if they approach a pretty woman she is way out of their league because they don't want to be put on the line of being rejected, and most woman act hard to get and men don't really chase them and although women want that a guy doesn't know if she is worth it when seeing/meeting her for the first time. Eventually one guy does have the guts and won't care if he is ignored and will talk to a girl out of their league

• I'm not that pretty so who knows

• Let's hope

• You never know , there more to beuty than just looks rich can be done Through surgery but a great personality won't change for nothing

• Maybe you're the one with the problem? You rejected guys? Chances are one of those guys was the one. To hate all guys because of a mistake you made is just wrong. And it seems like you're comparing yourself to other people. Stop doing that!

• Comparison is terrible I agree. It's a trap I tend to be engulfed in. All these comments are just making me realize that I'm probably a crappy person lol

• I couldn't say that you are a crappy person. Maybe you are. Maybe you aren't. All I know is that you need to change your view of people, especially guys. Not all guys are created equal. I don't believe I've compared myself to other guys, as I never seen the need to. Granted, I have wondered if I'm in the same league as some girls. Just about every guy goes through THAT.

• Hey don't punch a baby

• I don;t understand. You said you said guys give you a chance, you reject them or lead them on. How can you hate men for you doing that?

• I don't know. I have a phobia or just some unresolved anger?

• I guess so. I am sorry I do not really have any ideas for you :(

• Not your fault.

• Always? Most of them pretty girls are usually taken, but then again beauty is subjective.

• I guess I'm not attractive then -_-

• I'm not saying you aren't attractive or beautiful, but maybe you just haven't found the right guy for you or something? It'll come you know? But even if it doesn't come, which is really unlikely, it's best to have tried than not at all.

• You aren't having fulfilling relationships because you are sabotaging yourself. You may be beautiful on the outside, but you are angry and that is beyond unattractive. It's scary. Figure out why you are so angry and then put your anger on the person who caused it. You don't have to forgive them, you just have to stop being angry with the wrong people. Your college may have free or inexpensive counseling services. Talk to someone and figure this out.

• Pretty girls are single because:

1. Most guys are too chicken shit to approah them

2. Most guys assume their taken so don't bother.

3. Most pretty girls aren't insecure like most girls and don't need to prove to themselves that they can fuck the hot guy. They know their hot.

Contrast this to all girls who are 7 or lower who like to whore themselves out to chad thundercock for many years until they approach 30's because they see it as a once in a lifetiime opportunity to get fucked by those guys.

Check out mytake: Dual Nature of Women

In short. Yeah. Don't settle for average girls guys if your planning on marrying in your 30's. Unless your ok with being some guy's sloppy seconds.

• Let me clarifying the last point. If an average woman in her 30's or approaching 30's once to marry you then don't do it fellas.

• Tch... try being a guy and you'll see that all the pretty girls are always taken.

• I'm a girl and in single. It's hard on both sides.

• I don't know. It's not a big deal never having been in a relationship. I'm about to be 22, and I never been in a relationship. I haven't even been kissed in the cheek or haven't had a single women or girl like me. Quite frankly, it's not the end of world. Focus on other things in life. Feeling angry against guys sounds like sexual entitlement from your part.

• I don't know if it is necessarily considered a sexual entitlement. I wonder if it is more along the lines of man hating. That's common amongst women.

• The cases of I seen of man-hating usually isn't cause from rejection, but more from heartbreak or abuse from some guy or guys. Most guys that have sexual entitlement get resentment toward women for being single. Your case just reminded me of that same emotional reaction. Though I apologize if I'm wrong.

• No, you may be on to something

• "Every bread for its cheese" Lmfao

Yea, it does suck
    And it gets annoying listening to those just wait cliches
    Anywho, yea ur probably just intimidating a lot of guys, it's unfortunate but likely

• Someone empathetic and realistic. I hear so much crap, I am beginning to hate people in general.

• so are you calling yourself pretty?

to be honest with you, in my mid to late 20s, pretty girls are more of a serial dater than single...

• Then I guess I'm just appalling -_-

• I'm a mesomorph, average shape according to others. I used to be overweight. Now I track my calories and exercise around 3-4 times a weight. People say I'm average.

• ok good. just be happy and not angry. happy people attract others... hating men is counter productive and you dont want a self fullfilling prophsy... beleive in things

• Why do you reject guys?
    You can approach guys too... right?
    You must be too gorgeous which may scare guys
    Or
    Are you rude 😶?

• Your only option is to approach men you like.
    Don't wait around for them to approach you because it may never happen.

• That's very discouraging.

• Hey men have to approach women. It's a very unpleasant process but it's the only way to get someone.

• I see why this is the reason some people choose online. If someone ignores your message, it will not be taken personally and you can move on without the humiliation.

• Yeah, your attitude totally has nothing to do with it...

• Probably is everything

• Dear, I've attended over 20 counseling sessions. Take two medications. Exercise 3-4 times per week. Drink water and maintain a balanced diet. I am doing everything in my power to be the best version of myself, so what more do I need? A genie and three wishes?

• 20 is still not that much.

There's obviously a vibe you're giving off, some sort of attitude issue here.

You just demonstrated that by talking down to me by calling me "dear" when I'm at least 10 years older than you.

• Maybe some guy friends LIKED you until they realised you would fucking punch a baby

• I was being dramatic, I love babies way too much :)

• I smell troll.

• Not being a troll, this is reality.

• In that case, people can "see" that you're full of piss and vinegar on the inside.

• What do you look like

• Asker (18-24)
      15hReport
      I'm a mesomorph, average shape according to others. I used to be overweight. Now I track my calories and exercise around 3-4 times a weight.

• Lol typooo

• Can I see a picture

• date mee!!!

• Pretty girls are too attractive, stuck up and snobby. Sorry it's the truth

• You do the same to men, take a dose of your own medicine.

• women will do anything not to approach it's ridiculous.

• Maybe your bitterness and anger (and entitlement issues) are the problem? Coupled with you rejecting the men that try talking with you?

• If you live in Tennessee give me a holler

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 19

• "every guy that has given me a chance, I rejected and lead them on to eventually just cutting them away from my life"

Sounds like your predicament is entirely your fault.

Coupled that with hating men and never bothering to approaching anyone yourself, I'd say it's perfect that you're single.

You have a horrible personality. No one deserves to be subjugated to the hell that is your company.

• Isn't that somewhat of a brutal analysis? Damn girl. Horrible personality ouch

• Holy fuck that avatar is spooky. Something sadistic about it. It's freaking me out man. MaskedSanity I'm not clicking your avy until you change it. I get the feeling it's a screamer gif and it' show you with a knife covered in blood laughing while holding a head.

• @Aeon_Flux_21

Behold, the terrifying LG G3, wooooooo! 😱

• Normally it has to do with the vibe people get off along with their looks and other things.

Judging by what you typed I'm not surprised most guys don't approach. You sound pretty negative, bitchy, and people probably can read that. Happiness isn't an external thing it's internal.

Try watching these videos they might help give you a better outlook.
    http://www.how-to-meditate.org/videos/

• I'm that bad huh?

• I'm very introverted and may come across as stuck up.

• As I previously mentioned. Best of luck to both of us :)

• Maybe becausw tou hate and lead them on :p
    Like wth calm your tits woman life is not ivee if you didn t have a boyfriend at 21. Maybe if you looked more approachable and less pisses off people would talk to you.
    I am 20 turning 21 soon and never had a boyfriend, tku don t see me trolling and I am pretty too.

• What's wrong with you? You reject the guys who try to give you a relationship after leading them on. You said it yourself.

• Wow and this time, you never chip in to start a convo with a guy, now how is it their fault that your single? Hmm. You sound spoilt and use to having your own way with your family. Well deal with it, you are in the big wide world, no one gets something unless they make an effort or at least try!

• I am somewhat spoiled with my family, you're right. I mean, I work hard for what I have, they treat me well, doesn't necessarily mean I'm spoiled. And for starters, several people are spoiled.

• So now you have to pleasure yourself cos guys ain't coming to your hot shit

• So your the loser who lost it

• Ur probably just to picky. Since you push away the guys that have tried

• No such thing as "too picky"

• Maybe you've got a case of the sod's law? You'll meet your ideal man when you finally cave in and give up looking.

• Sorry, I don't believe in Murphy's law

• Why are you so bitter about being single?
    Maybe you should try being happy without feeling need of being a relationship.

• Working on that slowly 😁

• There is nothing wrong with a girl approaching a guy, whomever came up with the idea that only men should be approaching the girl were sexist assholes.

If you want a man go get one, sitting around and waiting for something to happen could lead you too a long wait, not because there is something wrong with you but because that's how life can work.

• You're somewhat right.

• As a single girl, this question helps my self esteem thanks anon

• Lol just sounds like someone's bitter because the guys she likes haven't liked her back. Guys, unless shallow assholes, don't really go for looks so it doesn't matter even if you are pretty. It's your attitude that gets you attention.

• They usually think the pretty girls are stuck up, there not good enough for them, and are intimidated by us. they think we'll turn them down. I personally know this because it's happened to me and people told me I seem like that by the way I look and dress.

• Same heree 😂😂 i feel like im forever alone even tho i get complimented a lot and I reject guys bc they're not my typeee😩 Anw im not losing hope 😂

• Oh wow you're really cute too! Don't worry, we can cat hoard together :)

• Okay as you like the point is that we're saved to someone special😌

• Maybe you are I'm not.

• did a guy write this?

• Don't expect guys to approach you, if you want to have a relationship you should approach the guys.

• what do you look like?

• 5'7, mesomorph, dark brown thick hair, fair skin, brown eyes and straight teeth:)

• You crazy maybe thats why.

• You sound like ellot Rodger

• Definitely not a killer

• You gotta make an effort to approach them too if you ever want to have a date. Also, it sounds like you have a shitty personality. Sorry.

• You are the second person saying this. Shitty personality huh? Ouch burn burn.

• Damn girl don't hold back.

• Not a chance, gal.