Guys, Is it a turn off if you are thinner than your girlfriend/woman you are seeing?

I am dating a guy who is 5'5" tall and he works out, so he is relatively lean and therefore he's smaller or less wide than I am (or at least I THINK he is). I am 5 feet tall, 135 lbs with an hourglass figure and 36DD bra size. Im short but curvy and not petite... I have been compared to this actress in the photo, to give an idea of my shape/size. I really prefer to date guys who are taller and more bulky (even if it's not all muscle) but I like this guy and am giving it a chance. Problem is, when we had sex I couldn't help but feel weird that maybe I was bigger than he is... And now I'm scared to go on top if he asks again. If you were this guy would it be a turn off that I had a figure like this/you were thinner than me?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a pretty large frame, so I doubt that I'll be thinner than the woman I'm seeing, so yes that woman has to be huge to outsize me lol, that could be a turn off, but it is not always a deal breaker...
    The woman in this pic however is perfect for me

What Guys Said 2

• The woman in the pic has an amazing figure

• It won't be a turn off to me.