How soon is too soon?

How soon is too soon to have sex? Obviously, if you have sex the first date it's almost gauranteed you won't be viewed as girlfriend material. I was in a 7 year faithful relationship and now that I'm single I feel everything has changed in the dating world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only you can tell how soon. Each person and relationship is different.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, i can't answer you this! I haven't had sex before, I dated several guys and I haven't really in a relationship with any of them so that's why I cannot answer your question. Now I'm dating another one, he's 9 years older than me and has been in some relationships, I'm kinda worried how soon is too soon as well, but well, you know, when you two are ready, then it happens, and don't judge the girl as easy or whore just because of that ONLY, you have to feel it yourself. And don't force her to do it if she's not ready. I mean, if you truly love, think of her and care for her, listen to your heart and hers as well!

What Guys Said 2

• Who said you won't be girlfriend material? I've never thought that

• I guess I just assume that if you have sex right away you'll be considered a "whore" or "easy".

• 3rd or 4th date is when I would be comfortable sleeping together

What Girls Said 0