Am I right to feel so pissed off?

I thought my boyfriend and I had a loving relationship, as we have known eachother for over a year now. Anyway, he has gone abroad to a country, and I thought we'd be in contact everyday. I'm not clingy, so I didn't want to talk to him every hour of the day, but we usually always talk at the end of the day. So I noticed that I was the one initiating conversation quite a lot and I wanted to see whether he'd put the effort in if I didn't start the conversation and he hasn't. It's been 2 days. Judging by how he is, I've got the impression that he doesn't want to be seen as clingy, but am I right to feel so pissed off with him for not just putting his pride aside and talking to his girlfriend?

• Yes you are right
  • No you are being unreasonable

Most Helpful Guy

• This kind of behavior tells me you are clingy, because it bothers you as hell. Yes it's not cool for someone not to write you and maybe you need to keep the conversations more spontaneously. Or you could just communicate about it, and ask him if he isn't just really into texting , and he prefers seeing you. I would rather have my girlfriend if i had on at the moment to text me, cya aat 8 at my place instead of having endless text conversations

Most Helpful Girl

• I am basically in the same situation as you are but I have decided to give him space, if he needs me, he knows where to find me

• I get that, but I really don't want to be seen as that girl who will put up with 2nd class treatment and who will always just be "there" no matter what he does

• I don't mean be there, but when he comes back just be his friend, friend zone him, he's not ready for a long distance relationship, it's hard work

What Guys Said 2

• Nobody can say you're wrong for feeling a certain way

• No you are being unreasonable

What Girls Said 0