Date with another girl?

So the last week I've been seeing this girl (I'm bi) and today she asked me if I want to go out for dinner as a date with her tomorrow. Now I prefer girls to guys but I'm kinda worried about what other people would think of us being together whereas if I was on a date with a guy I would be feeling fine. I don't know what to do. I really like this girl but I'm just scared of what others would think.

Most Helpful Guy

• At some point you need to be as concerned about your own feelings than what others will think about you and another girl in a relationship. You sound like you are really wanting to be with this girl and that your bisexual urges are pushing you toward a female relationship. Do you listen to your body and your heart or do you listen to the social pressures that may look down on a bisexual relationship?

In today's world, the acceptance of a bisexual or even lesbian relationship is not shunned any longer which opens the door to people who are torn by the biological urges of a same sex relationship. I believe it is more of a struggle for men than for women as it is more acceptable for two women to be in a relationship than two women.

Stop worrying about what others will think, you can't control that, but you can control which sex you choose to date. Have you had sex with another girl and know the pleasures only two girls can have? If not, this may be the one who will take you into emotional and physical pleasures that only another woman can show you.

Relax, enjoy, and listen to your heart.

• Thank you, yeah I guess i need to just listen to my body and my heart because I want to be with this girl.
      I have had sex with other girls before.

Thank you for your advice :)

• Follow your heart since you have already experienced how exciting being with another girl can be. I wish you only the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're bi. You're going to have to deal with it someday. You prefer girls so have as much chance, if not more chance, of ending up with a woman in the long term.
    I'm actually going through the same thing. I've always dated guys, despite feeling like I could only really love a woman, and now I'm dating a woman. It's weird because I'm not out to my family or most of my friends, but I have found myself not holding back at all. I don't even know if I like her but you'll be surprised at how much you let go when you're having fun. If you end up liking her, it'll be much easier not to care what people think.

What Guys Said 3

• Firstly: Who cares about what others think? Really.
    Secondly: Its actually pretty socially acceptable for a pair of girls to do a lot of sterieotypical date things together. A lot of women go out for meals etc with their female friends so if it does really matter to you you do have plausible deniability, and a lot of people won't look twice where they really would with two guys.

• Who cares what others think? All that matters is how she makes you feel. Everything else will fall into place

• That is your conscious talking to you and it's trying to tell you something is wrong with the situation and a lot of the advice you will get on gag will be coming from other that didn't listen to their own conscious. You should follow what your own conscious is telling you.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't ever feel that way. It'll only make your life that much more complicated. If you truly wanna be with her, go for it. The worse it can look in peoples eyes in public is that your having dinner with the best friend. everything else is irrelevant to them.

• Don't be afraid. Be yourself! The world is so much more accepting to the LGBT community :)

Oh and don't forget to rock that date!

• Yeah, that's true! It's just that this would be the first time I will have been on a date with another girl.