Is it inevitable ill be single?

Embarrassing to admit really. Being 18 and never dated. I've currently been rejected by 7 crushes since the age of 14. One just recently happened.
I don't get is there something wrong with me?
Personality wise I'm more of a geek because I'm a gamer and some movies I'm a fanatic over. But I'm also really artistic and my mind set is like that.
I'm pretty mature for my age as I've been told.
Or unless this is all because of the way I look. I honestly don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good. Honestly 18 is fine. Starts getting "something is wrong" territory when guys on here try to rationalize their virginity well into their 30s lol. Most guys are pussies when it comes to approaching at that freshman age. You try tinder?

• Tinder is for banging and that's not what I want hahah most guys reject me because of the way I look
      Either it's because of my piercing or my weight

• @ConsultantIsBack haha better love story than twilight
      And the notebook

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 19 and I've never been in a relationship either. You're young and you're pretty, I'm 100% sure you will find someone :) Don't worry about it so much honestly.

• Aww thank you and you too haha I'm surprised you don't have one tbh

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe if we restructured your question.
    "I am 18. I have not found the right guy for me. In the past four year I have had thoughts about other guys but we weren't true matches. When I describe myself, I see a bit of a geek, a gamer, a girl into certain types of movies plus I am iinto art and have an artistic outlook. People think I am mature for my age. People have looked at my avatar (KDA20) and think I look cute and interesting.
    When do you think I will meet someone right for me that suits my individuality?"
    As you said in your take there is more than one way to look at something - You are so young, plenty of time to meet the right guy for you - Best of luck to you.

• There is nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. I started to date only at age of 22, and I lost my virginity soon after. I never felt like it was something to be ashamed of, it takes time to find a right person, really.

In my view gamer girls are okay. I would avoid them now thanks to my ex-GF. Movies, we are all fanatics about something, I have personally watched Black Hawk Down well over 200 times.

Only guess, is maybe there is something with your personality? You know come off as needy or maybe you have a high standards bar. Who knows, it is really hard to tell truth computer how someone is.

• Don't worry about it. People from our age category or mostly retards wasting theirselfs with drugs or alcohol. Not many people our age want a serious relationship but some do, just look around more. You have to find the right guy. Its like playing lottery and guessing the right numbers.

• Solution: Body paint and nipple tassels! :)

Being serious... do you fear sexuality? If you do, you may be communicating that in ways you dont mean to. Like how your body reacts when a guy gets close to you. Or facial expressions when someone brings up sexual topics... such as spanking you with a paintbrush taped to the end of a whip, to help "cheer your ass up"! :)

• Bruh I don't even attract guys relationship wise I don't need sexual advice

• Most guys are into games and movies, and that's actually considered an attractive trait for a girl to like them. You may be unlucky to be attracted to the wrong guys maybe, but there are plenty of dudes who would date you. Your looks have nothing to do with it.

• that depends. if you are willing to put out or not, if you come acrosss as " I want a relationship " at that age guys will run away but girls who put out get picked first because that what guys that age want. you have a piercing soo try to stick to guy who like rock and guys who have piercings and tattosos that not everyones cup of tea

• Thing with that is. Guys my age aren't pierced or tattooed. And the ones that are go for girly girls. I can't win

• join a gym and self improve and you will seee

• I've been doing gym for over a year and a half now I think I have my body sorted seeing as I dropped 22 pounds

• I'm 17 and I'm in the same boat.
    Remember, you're YOUNG!
    You look fine, that's not it. Can't explain it without knowing you.
    Good luck, and know that geek girls are the best girls ;)

• U r only 18. Enough time stop going 4 sick immature boys and for someone more growing up u said u r mature for your age.

• any man would be lucky to have u as there girlfriend and most guys love that a girl is a gamer keep your head up and believe me u will find that special person when u least expect it

• People are 40 when they date for the first time. You're lucky

• No there is nothing to worry about, im 15 and haven't dated before.

• Nope coz your very pretty. The guys that knocked you back need glasses

• Are you asking guys out?

• I be forward with them when I think I see enough signs and tell them I like them. As for asking out nah because nome of the guys were shy

• Step 1: lower standards.
    Step 2: attain boyfriend.
    lmao

• Lol I have no standards. I literally go for the most average joes

• Honestly soon enough ill be bitter to everyone who is in love. I already am starting to be xD

• That's the spirit! lmao

What Girls Said 4

• WELCOME TO THE CLUB SISTER!

• I m also like u. 18 & never dated.

• Let's eat ice cream and pizza together while throwing garbage at couples

• Haha. Ok. :D

• You're young and still have plenty of life ahead of you. Of course there's still plenty of time to find love.

• calm down there's nothing wrong with you and your still young; it'll happen.