Guys, Would you date a woman taller than you?

A lot of tall women feel as though they are intimidating, or less feminine. Do you guys see it the same way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The optimal threshold is +-4 inches.

But I honestly doubt a girl who's 5'11" would be willing to date me, lol. She'd be "too tall in comparison if she wears heels and wouldn't feel like a woman next to me" :(

Oh wait, that just means she's sexist and I've managed to weed out a sexist person just by being the height that I am. Woo! Go me!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I'll be honest and say that if she was WAY taller then no. But if only slightly then yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did when I was at school, it's not as if they're a threat to my masculinity. lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn´t ask her out but if she made the first step, i´d probably not say no, if she´s otherwise ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and I'm 5'8 but I would never approach them since girls rarely go for a shorter guy. A taller girl would have to approach me to be honest and I don't see that happening at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say that I could date anyone over 5' 10". I don't date in general, so height isn't really what's stopping me, but if I were the type to date then I'd more than likely date no taller than 5' 8".

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe we I'm first being introduced to her I'd be a little intimidated but not after I got to know her. I would consider dating a woman taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I wouldn't rule her out because she's taller than me. The advantage of dating an amazon girl is that my children are more likely to wind up tall and athletic.

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably wouldn't date 5'5 skinny dude.. so no 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl over 6'4"? I think I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't cause i'm 6'4.

0|0
    0|0
    • i have a 6'2 and under policy. not because she's intimidating at 6'3+, but i just find it weird that a girl is over that height (then again, over 6'0 for that matter)... then again, i've seen hot tall girls (love watching women's volleyball for... research)

• If I found her attractive absolutely I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it might be a little awkward, tall women don't like me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I would date a taller girl with full confidence.. If she is up to 3 inches taller than me..

0|0
    0|0
  • i have. 4 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not be taller than me too much.
    I am 5'11" and my girlfriend is 6'0".

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely. I love tall women. The taller, the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • date: Never. (I rejected two because of height)
    fuck: Hell yes. (I fucked them both)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5 and was crushing hard on a 6ft beauty, she rejected me, but damn she was a fine woman. A beautiful body (nice and feminine), intelligence, a kick ass personality. I still want her and if she ever wants me, we'll date for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like tall girls, and I don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • no prob with me. although i admit her wearign high heels wouldn't help.

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is... would SHE date ME?

Most likely not.

0|0
    0|0