Guys, Do white guys like black girls?

I've always been attracted to white guys, but I'm black and I just don't feel like a white guys would ever date me

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you say that? I was married for years to a black woman, there are lots of white guys that would but don't know if you would, they just assume you like black only so you would have to make it known somehow and also white guys tend to go black girls that are a little better than average in looks

What Guys Said 15

• Sexual attraction doesn't stop because of colour race or creed. I have found many women with different coloured skin beautiful.
    So yes iam attracted to black girls but not specifically they are part of all women so if I find them attractive , I find them attractive. It's true occasionally there are some very beautiful black women as in all races.

• I dated one black girl, and tried to date a couple of others, but they turned out to be taken. So depending on what your personality is like and what you look like, yes, white guys will date you.

• I personally find Caribbean black ladies very hot and sensual (Dominicans mmm) - but for some reason middle American Black ladies kind of a turn off.

But the whole American attitude is kind of a turn off.

just like anything else - you have to find these types of men in places where they congregate.

It's probably not going to be places like the frat-house at barbie college! lol

• Some do, some don't, some don't care.

• That kind of relationship happens, so yeah.
    In fact it was that kind of couple that got the interracial marriage laws overturned.

• sure, attracted to all types of women

• Yes and no, it depends on ones choice.

• i love black girls, but im mixed mexican and japanese

• Not at all that's really gross

• Why? Do you not like the way they look? Or is there something else

• I never have but I would if we liked each other. Why not.

• well, try approaching some white guys if you want a white guy date.

• There's usually too many social and cultural barriers between the two groups for things to work out.

• Last night I met a half black half phillipino girl, she was so sexy and smart too bad she's way older than me.

• Depends on the girl.

• Are you a size queen?