What are fun 1st dates to take girls on?

What would you like a guy to do

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a daredevil so I would like to go bungee jumping, Sky diving, zip lining. Something dangerous but fun. If he is the scary type then I would like to go skating, painting with a twist, or shoot some pool. He would have to teach me because I don't know how to play.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually take them back to my house.. I have a big mirror and some great lighting that highlights my muscle definition. I tell her to sit on the couch while I change into my posing trunks. Then I put on some hardcore death metal and pose for a couple hours. I end it with a rear gloot spread. That's usually about the time she wants to bang. So then I bang and she makes me a protein shakes and then leaves. Mission accomplished.. noimsayin?

@consultantisback
    @polocrew

What Girls Said 12

• Take her to the library and sit on the floor, read her parts of your favourite book and she can do the same in return. Cook her dinner, make dessert strawberries and chocolate are usually a good choice. Take her out for ice cream or bring her to a small quiet restaurant

• coffee! Not overly fancy so you guys don't feel the need to dress all fancy and have the pressure of who grabs the bill and all. Coffee is also a perfect place for both of you to stay relaxed and get to chat comfortably.

• I think go-kart racing would be fun or an amusement park. NEVER take someone to the movies for the first date. You're supposed to be getting to know each other and you can't do that watching a movie.

• Take me for a walk!

• hiking? picnic?

• Something simple and quite to get to know each other!
    Like a coffee shop, a walk in the park, etc..

• i asked the girl i like if she wanted to go grab a coffee and my buddy made fun of me cuz aparantley girls dont like that

• @altair212 really? I don't see where a first date should be then haha

• Each date is appropriate.

• depends the girl I would love to go to a rock concert, Some other good dates can be go toa restaurant, a comedy movie, an amsument park, a free festival.

• Ones that are short, simple and quiet with easy escape routes for both of you to bail if necessary.

• do somthing fun and not a typical type date

• He'a asking what to do.. You're just rephrasing his question

• @EarthToKepler ugh true, lol i dident mean for it to sound like that... well depending on were your from you guys could go hiking and then on a picnic or.. you could go see a drive in movie, or just out to dinner, but not a fancy place, like a "hole in the wall" resturant, were its casual and not that expensive

• dinner and a movie

• Anything really - amusement park, ice skating, coffeeshop, swimming, or even just dinner. :)

What Guys Said 13

• Canoe trip down a river. That's popular around where I live. Bring a picnic lunch for a bonus. Pick a slow river where you just float along quietly so you can talk, but with a few faster spots to break it up with some excitement. Swim clothes optional in case somebody left a rope swing hanging from a tree.

In winter go sledding. Hot chocolate afterwards to get warm.

• Sushi is always great. I only take them for coffee on a first date if I don't already know them. I'm not investing $100 into a date only to find out I'm really not into her and now I just wasted $100 and 2 hours of my time.

• Firstly I wouldn't do anything overtop or expensive.
    She may not even like you after the first date, also you want to bust out the overtop stuff on subsequent dates.

My favourite is going for lunch or dinner at an modest restaurant. A little cliché but for good reason.

• Go to a theme park?

Go bowling?

Thats all i have ahah

• Go to a coffeeshop, a quiet bar/pub, or for a walk. Something where you can have a conversation and get to know each other.

• Depends mostly on what she likes. I'd like going to an art fair, a scenic walk or hike. Maybe even just cooking something together and then watching shows on Netflix ;)

• Dinner, go karting, trampolining, mini golf, walking through a park. Avoid movies because that doesn't let you get to know the person

• Just do something where you feel comfortable as that'll make her comfortable

And make it fun such as bowling or ice skating

• Hunting for Bigfoot

• The Motel 6, they leave the light on for you!

Otherwise mini golf or something fun like that :P

• Never really took someone there but gym baha

• Go to a cafe or a diner and just talk.

• You guy make seeing a movie seem like a bad thing