Any advice for dating compatibility?

I notice that I keep falling for the wrong women because they never like me in return. Is there a way (s) figure out who is an ideal match for myself? I'm trying to not fall for the same type of woman again. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you can't control who you fall for. But yeah you can choose the crowd where you can find that perfect girl for you.
    But you know the worst part of it... You still can't be 100% sure of it.
    Next time if you find someone you like, give your mind and heart to adapt to her and not overwhelm yourself. Give it some time before getting involved with her on a serious level.

Or may be try being single intentionally for some time. Take a gap from relationships. Enjoy life and find yourself some adventures ;)
    Live life a little and fall in love with yourself!
    Good luck :)

• P. S. I hated this guy for two years just because my best friend hated him. Lol I know stupid but if your best friend hates someone you HAVE to hate them :P
      And now he's my boy friend for three years and my best friend likes him too (because he makes me happy).

The reason I am telling you this: You can't know who's an ideal match for you. It's just about the right click. It just happens. No parameters to define it. No facts and figures or rules to follow.
      And I must say I enjoyed being single too. There's nothing wrong with it. It was sort of a self protecting mechanism my brain developed but it helped me to understand what I really need and what I am actually looking for in a man.

Hope this helps.

• lol I am glad i could help you in any way.
      Have fun! And do tell me when you find yourself.. not a girl... but a way to keep yourself happy.
      You know not everyone out there deserves your love and care. so choose wisely who you want to share a piece of your heart.
      Take care ^_^

• True that! I shall keep it posted =^.^=

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• honestly I don't know anymore. Sometimes, you love someone very much and they just say I don't feel it and you got step down and rest. Join the club of confused singletons. No clue why it happens to me as well. I don't understand.

• Yeah it's confusing. Sometimes I laugh at how easy it is for people to jump into relationships but I'm always sticks feeling confused about my situations lol

• Yeah... I am fucked up...

• look at zodiac

• You're a pretty cute guy. I'd say that you probably need to meet more people. Don't invest emotionally in someone you barely know. Get to know them slowly. If they aren't into you, don't keep using all your time and energy on them. Otherwise, you're just falling for a fantasy.

• Thanks! I'm flattered to hear that. I'm starting to realize that I invest way too much into one one woman at a time, especially in the beginning as well. I have the tendency to force myself that maybe they like me and linger on for a while. I just gotta move on when they're not interested. Thanks for the advice

• No problem! Good luck out there :)

What Guys Said 8

• Simple advice. Stop falling for women. Things that fall tend to break. I see that your profile says that your 25. One you are successful in your career, girls will come to you. Just wait about 5 more years and watch. Look for red flags when dating such as drinking, single mothers, moderate to heavy drug use, etc. That way, you can weed out bad apples.

• I agree. I try to avoid things that can be negative or bad habits from people such as the heavy drinking of drug use. Single mothers I try to avoid only because that's a huge burden for me to deal with and I'm not ready for something like that

• Just hold out a little more and it will be worth it. Like they say, patience is a virtue. But it's worth it.

• Oh how I wish there was an answer to this question haha I'm in the same boat dude 😕 Sucks

• I'm sure there's something that'll help us realize what to look for lol we need a guideline sheet to follow lmao

• Aiming too high could be a problem. If you thought starting a relationship was hard, you should try keeping it. Its hard. I don't like to thing that I chanced upon this person. I'd like to believe that I chose her and she chose me and only after establishing that firm rapport would I venture into a relationship. I hardly think that there's anything like a mismatched couple or dating incompatibility. What matters is that you guys make yourselves perfect for each other.

• I've only had one relationship and that was a very challenging one. Didn't last too long but I learned from it. I can't say too much since I don't have much experience when it comes to relationships

• You know, if oyyr pre dating phase in nice, chances are your relationship will last longer too.

• Join the club lol. And it's not that i'm liking the bitches and superficial women. Most girls i like are mostly taken :/

• yeah, it's called figuring out what you want so you don't just walk around aimlessly getting your heartbroken by women you have little in common with

• In b4 zodiac signs.

• Don't look for someone. Drift (live your life) till tlyou bump into them.

• I have none my friend sorry, but you made history on GaG with having a question that's labeled popular without one single opinion.

• Lol I got a message from them last night saying that it's popular and I noticed that no one said anything yet. Strange of that