So I like a 19 year old guy (im 15) what must I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if

• (Oops, I hit submit too quickly) I don't know if that would be such a good idea. Even if he does like you back, if you really care about him, you shouldn't do anything because you could get him in huge legal trouble.

Not to sound like your mom, but you might wanna stick to guys around your own age. lol.

What Guys Said 9

• Grow up and become legal.

• There will be other crushes in your future. Don't get too attached to people who are much older than you at your age because it can be dangerous. There's a lot of creepy guys out there.

• Well, do want you want. Him being the legal adult, it's him that's supposed to stay away.

#FuckTheBucks

• Wave that jailbait ass on his face ;)

• funny :P im on the receiving end of this question :P just see if he's into girls your age. also, make sure it is legal in your country. don't want to get the poor guy in jail hahaha

• you are underage so its a bad idea for him. im sure you can find a guy your age that you will like

• Wait until you are older

• just tell him

• let him fuck your brains out

What Girls Said 2

• Move on... keep moving !

• You do nothing because your young ass can get him sent to prison if you try anything.