I think my boyfriend is abusing pot?

I understand that he has been under the stresses of college, finals, obsessive parents, his depression... But he has seemed to have been getting high everyday lately the past few weeks. Today in particular, he facetimed me completely stoned. He was so far gone, and I'm starting to worry that maybe he is abusing it just to feel better. I'm not sure what to do. It's one thing if he is smoking over the weekend with some friends, but he smokes every day, regardless of who he is with and what is going on.

To be clear, I'm not opposed to weed. I'm opposed to him relying on it to make him happy. And all I want is for him to be happy... without weed. What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Suggest to him other options. Something healthier and doesn't require smoking a pointless substance. Long walks, writing your feelings down, venting your frustrations and stresses, and taking up a relaxing hobby, just to name a few.