My boyfriend is acting strange we've been together for a week now!!! What's his problem or is it me?

Friday my boyfriend texted me as soon as he got home. I got the message but didn't open it. later I said hey. When I got picked up after school my mom took my phone. So that night when she left for work. I got on my phone I texted him first with 2 paragraph texts tellin him, I was on punishment but. I could text him all night. He read my message but didn't respond. I sent him another text today. Saying hey he read that to an didn't respond. Altogether I've sent him 4 messages it says he read but he never texted me back. Later today after I stopped texting him he texts me like nothing ever happened. With the heart eye emojis. He didn't give an exsplanation.

Most Helpful Guy

• he was probably mad about it he started to ask him self if you really like him or not then he did some dumb ass shit which he regreted now he is trying to start over again lol

Most Helpful Girl

• He was probably busy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Phone him and ask instead of trying to read between the lines of texts.

• It's not you. Try not to always be the one who initiates communication.