Guys, what's the difference between a girl you hookup with vs one you want as a girlfriend?

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• if i really like her or im just horny and want to fuck her but also depends on how that girl presents her self as

• Character and there's a look. Play Marry/Kill/Fuck with some guys and you'll notice a trend in the laddies who get married and the ones who constantly get fucked

• Can you please explain?

• Usually the girlfriend is sweet, nurturing, great to talk to, most importantly she seems like an EQUAL someone deserving of your TRUST and someone you see YOURSELF in.

The hookup girl is just raw sexuality incarnate. She usually has exaggerated big sized breasts/ass compared to the girlfriend type and seems like a girl who would be great in bed because she's got a sort of sexual it factor. You don't trust her and that's what makes her all the more alluring for a hookup. She's an insanely wild night but you'd never open up to her.

• There's not really a difference, because I wouldn't just hook up with someone I wouldn't have a relationship with.

• the ones you hook up with are just sexual. Relationships are much more

• Why would I want her as a girlfriend if I could just hookup with her? No drama.

• If you hook up with a girl that's like a really close friend with benefits and you don't wanna date them at all you just like hooking up but being in a relationship is like you do things with them and you two actually love each other.

• One I have feelings for (crushes included), the other I just think is attractive.

• One I call after sex, the other one I don't.

• Character.