My ex boyfriend called to tell me he still has feelings for me and then hooks up with another girl. Was he lying?

Four months after I broke up with my ex he calls and texts me that he has feelings for me and that he's not over me. One week later he goes on a date and sleeps with another girl and spends the night with her. (I know this because my friend just so happened to visit her boyfriend who lives at the same building ). He left her place only after 1pm. So it couldn't have just been casual sex hookup., he wouldn't sleep over and leave so late. I still have strong feelings for him but we can't be together because I've had to move 9 hours away because of work. I don't know what to think if he was lying about what he said for sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that either he is trying to rebound, or he is chasing after sex now.

• He seems very cold via text. What if he gets over me and forgets me? I still care about him

• If he forgets you then he's not worth your time. Hell at this point I would start looking for someone else. Don't get sucked into that crap about getting the guy to like you again because it doesn't work. If you have to do all of these crazy methods to get him to like you again then once again he's not worth your time. You are better than that.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may still have feelings but he's trying to move on.

• I dont know what to do. He seems very cold via text. What if he gets over me and forgets me?

What Guys Said 3

• No it's possible he wasn't necessarily lying... it's possible to have feelings for someone but still have sex with other people

• Did you guys have sex?

• obviously. he just wanted sex

What Girls Said 0