Jealous boyfriend?

Is it unhealthy for me to be with a guy that doesn't allow me to talk to other guys? I really like him, he's great except that he doesn't really let me talk to other guys. I think it's just because he's insecure, but I'm not sure if it will pass or not. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you absolutely 100% positive you only want friendly conversations with guys? I mean, it may pass with age but at your age guys are getting puberty and thus most if not all of them do indeed want to bone you. That's just how it is. Your boyfriend is a male so he knows how other males think. Sure it may be insecurity but it's not entirely without reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't usually pass. That kind of insecurity typically gets worse.

What Guys Said 2

• Your'e not ready to make compromise for ur bf? hahahaha
    u dont love him... if u itch to talk to other guys...

• Relationships are built on openness, honesty, trust and most importantly Compromise...
    If you don't have all of the first three, speak up, resolve the issue or move on!!!

Just my experience

What Girls Said 0