Would you date a virgin? Why and why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, sure.

Actually, I wouldn't date/marry/be in a relationship with a non-virgin girl.

I'm not sure what kind of people would prefer a non virgin over a virgin, I mean seriously, would you prefer buying a used smartphone or laptop over a new one? I don't think so, not comparing girls to products here, but I'm talking about the experiment and the time you will spend, and of course being with a girl who is/was an maybe will always be for you and only for you is way more better than being with a girl who had slept with God only knows number of guys.

People might say "they have experience" and "I'm not willing to be a teacher" ... WTF is this bullshit? Where is the love? Have these people actually lost their dignity or something to a point where they prefer a girl who was fucked before? And on the other hand, this is sex, not physics.

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband dated me and I was a virgin. He didn't mind. He understood my reasoning of why I stayed a virgin. One reason was all the guys I dated before him were jerks. He told me flat out I am ring shopping what's your ring size. Then the year he was going to propose I gave him my virginity and that was 2 years ago. Why give something like that up to jerks who aren't going to listen and make you feel like you aren't worth it? I wouldn't. Give it to someone who truly cares and someone you know will take care of you while you guys are making love for the first time. Girls I am not going to lie. The first time tends to hurt but go slow guys. Make her feel worth it.

What Guys Said 23

• It is discriminant. I would probably prefer a virgin if I am one too. I wouldn't mind if she wasn't. If you're only going to judge a girl on the basis of how many sexual partners she had. Its hypocritic. It wouldn't matter, not unless her past caught up with her. Sure, yeah its disappointing to someone whose first experience is with someone who's already been with someone else before. Its also perfectly valid if a virgin wants to be with virgin and in many ways its the ideal scenario. However, why bias someone who isn't a virgin. It might've been entirely possible that they had really loved their partner.

• It's basically irrelevant for me. I mean it's good to know if you are really close, but other than that, if she was in her 20s and virgin I'd be curious if she was really religious or not, as that is unusual in the US.

• As a gay kid I would say yes to a male. but the reason I would say yes is because I would like to teach them show them how to do stuff. Its more hot. but the bad part is some people would say no because they want some one that knows how to do stuff. As me though I think it is more cute if you are a virgin.

• the individual comes before the sexual experience category so yeah. would i prefer she wasn't? yeah probably. being someone's first time ain't that special.

• I would date a virgin and that's because I don't see anything wrong with being a virgin. The only women I refuse to date are the one's that have had more than 5-6 sexual partners and if all of those have been FWB's and ONS's then no, just no and women with children. That's it.

• If she's attractive and not waiting for marriage then yes.

• Hmm... Like she's not waiting for marriage, but she hasn't had sex before

• Yeah that's fine.

• Yeah. Virginity is a silly, overrated concept to me. But if she feels I'm "the one to take her virginity", I'd be flattered.

• I'd usually choose not to, but it takes a special virgin to get me.

• What is a special virgin to you?

• What if she just has to wait for a specific time to have sex because of a stupid reason?

• If it's a stupid reason then why wait?

• I would and i would do everything to make her feel appreciated. If a girl our age us a vrigin then thats a beautiful thing to admire nowadays

• Well, I thought it was strange to be a virgin when you are 21

• Well, guys who hit on me always ask "how come?" "Are you kidding/serious?" "I can't believe this" or even "bullshit, you must be joking " etc. When I tell them I am still a virgin.

• They should be glad about it. They probably say that because you are probably an atractrive women ;)

• Yes, I would date a virgin as I am one myself. I suppose I would prefer it actually as it means that we can learn and have the shared experience if she then wanted to have that experience, and it would be a better experience for it. I feel there would be a deeper connection between us because if it knowing we hadn't been with anyone else in that way. There are really no reasons for me not to date a virgin but at the same time I wouldn't exclusively date virgins. Still it's a bonus.

• Yes! I'm one myself too :P

• Of course yeah.

• It wouldn't matter to me

• Of course. Why wouldn't I? It's only dating. Having said that, I do prefer someone who is experience or almost have about the same sexual experience as I do; it makes the sex that much better in my opinion; if it is leading to that.

• That wouldn't be an issue at all for me. It's hard to find a virgin girl in my age range these days, so in fact I would admire her for that. If we really got serious and she wanted to me to take her virginity, I'd be flattered to be her first. :P

• Cos they too tight

• well I don;t have sixth sense to see that from the outside so surely

• yes i'm looking for a wife

• I guess I would.

• Why?

• No reason. I just want a girl who loves me back. It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not.

• Sure I would, I'm a virgin too.

• Ya I would love to date a virgin

• Why?

• Because that means she's safe and not a slut

• Yes, nobody has been in there before so she's unsullied and also tight.

• Yes, so I can pop her cherry.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, because it would be quite hypocritical of me not to. We can learn together.

• I would rather date a virgin and would only date a virgin in normal circumstances since I am saving myself for marriage but I am willing to make exceptions if I really love him and isn't a fuckboy.

• Never again. Playing teacher got old in third grade.

• Sure no qualms

• Of course yes in fact he isn't virgin I dont accept to date him because of my religion

• yes I would, even though I think that some experience would be nice

• yes I think virgin guys take relationships more serios they love more and respects girls more.