Is it wrong for me to think im a good guy for dating a fat girl and not caring about looks as much?

I tend to think I'm not shallow and that I'm a good person for it. Is that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes you open, but not a good person.

• Fat is not a mean word. People just lose their shit and can't tell from context if you are being derogatory or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• yea.. your settling for the sake of being nice have self respect and go for a grl you think is hot

• He didn't say she was ugly...

• i couldnt date someone i dont enjoy looking at. but also i wouldn't date someone i dont like being with. you need to meet in the middle if you dont care then great but i thought you were settling

• Ok that makes sense.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not bad... bu calling her a fat girl makes u sound kinda contradictive...

• So if she's fat, what do you call her?

• Fat is a mean word. Overweight is not.. For most, I guess... not all...

• I've never said that to anyone because of the negative connotation it holds. But really is just means really overweight. But I see your point.

• I don't see how ones weight should affect your attraction to her. If you liked her and thought she was a great person then that makes you genuine and not concerned over physical appearance as most guys are

• She was a wonderful person and I did like her. But I know others won't think the same way. I liked her for her personality. She was morbidly obese like really big. But she was beautiful on the inside which lead to be being attracted to her physically as well.

• And that's how it should be 😊 don't worry about her im pretty sure she'll find someone too

• She did and we are actually still friends. Sorta weird but I'm glad her and I still talk.

• No because you appreciate her and you do not judge people on the way they look. So, good job.

• No, of course not! But do you genuinely love this girl is the question to ask yourself? :)

• I really care about her and love her as a friend now that we stopped dating. She found someone which I feel is great.

• Then that's all that matters dude! Good job. :)

What Guys Said 0