Is this girl waiting to do something? or is she just an attention seeker?

i need help figuring this girl out. we met online, she instantly invited me to her place. lucky me i thought. basically that night i keep touching her, but nothing happend. she said i was moving to fast but still let me touch her.
next day i text her, saying i wanted to still see her again, thinking i could still close, but she said 'last night you moved way to fast for me, i dont like that at all' so i left it at that.
2 weeks later she contacted me, invited me to her place to eat and do some shots, i didn't move as fast this time, but still tryied to escalate things, but still nothing ended up happening. now she is suggesting that we meet again.
i can't figure this girl out... was she just waiting to have sex with me? like would today be it? or is this girl just bored and won't ever do anything?
what would you think of this? what do you think i should do? lol

What Girls Said 1

• She wants to have sex with you but wants to get to know you first. Next time she asks to hang out just chill and maybe flirt with her a little but let her make the moves. If you don't want to do that then don't see her again I suppose.

• thanks for your opinion:)

What Guys Said 1

• "Hey I live in /22.231.113.64 AREA/ too, u wanna meet some time?"

OP: CLYIIICK.