Girls, How important to you is a man's taste in music?

Kind of an "out of the blue" question here, but I've always been a sucker for a girl with an eclectic taste in music. Would that be a similar trait that women look for in a man?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally depends on the girl. But you should talk to her about music in general and you could bring up what you like and you being passionate in your music taste could help her realise that you have an interest in music as a whole and that she is able to connect with you. If you hang out more, you could teach each other a thing or two about your own interests and that's a bonding experience that could make a girl fall for you.
    Personally, I'm really into house, trap and rock. And I wouldn't mind learning new things about other genres of music.

What Girls Said 4

• I think he can like whatever he likes as long as I can do the same. I have a wide range of musical interests and I don't want someone who will get annoyed with me if I'm listening to country one day versus classical the next. Or 60's in the morning, then 80's at night. Musical tolerance would be nice I guess.

• I don't care as long as it's not something I can't stand to listen to and doesn't make fun of my music taste. But if we click in the music taste part I think it's awesome, but really doesn't matter.

• I think that taste in music is just a bonus! For example a know a guy with a very good taste in music but other than that he's banal and boring, on the other side there's a guy I know who listens to mainstream songs (which I dislike with a passion) but he's super smart and cultured! So yeah, it's just a bonus in my opinion

• Very insightful! I went out with this girl in high school who never took her cat ear headphones off. Like, ever. She would be listening to everything from ghost drone to coldplay to johnny cash to debussy. I've just always found that kind of woman fascinating.

• I listen to many different genres of music so I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to a guy's music taste 🎶 As long as he doesn't full on hate music, I'm cool with almost anything ☺