Gender switch forever?

would you want to switch your gender forever? if yes you could choose to be older or younger. you can also choose to keep your experiences and remember what it was like to be a girl/boy or you can choose to forget?

• hell yeah lets switch
  • NO NO NO never
I am comfortable and happy with who I am. however,

I would love to experience being a girl. so I would like to switch. I would want to be a kid again as well.

but let me remeber being a boy too or forget I don't know yet
It sure would be an interesting experience

Most Helpful Girl

• Forever? No. For a month? Yes. I think it would be amazing to walk in the other genders shoes for a bit if not for any other reason but to get perspective from another persons eyes and see how different life is a male.

• Yeah I wish I could just experience being a girl too sometimes

• I'd love to either experience it myself or watch other people struggle :P

• No way would I want to just watch it happen to someone else. I'd want it for myself

What Girls Said 5

• Eww, no. I LOVE being a girl!!!

• I think it would be great to know what it's like

• Am extremely happy and content being female.. Thank You.

• Yeah, I just think it would be great to experience life from a different perspective

• I couldn't agree more with you, however it's simply not for me.

• Nothing wrong with that

• No way. Love being a girl.

• Yeah! I think it would just be cool to see the other side of things.

• Yes, I have pain every month! being a guy seems easy compared to all the pain girls have to go through

• Yeah I don't know being a girl sounds like it would be pretty awesome!!

• no i would never

• I guess I'd just like to have the experience of being a girl too

• Yep!!

What Guys Said 4

• I think it would be fun lol

• I would want to know what it's like to have men stare at my chest all the time, just to see what women are complaining about with that...

And get to wear many different types of clothes too, not just the typical jeans and t

• Why would I want to be the cause of untold sorrows? Why would I want to be a horrible parasite? Why would I want periods? Why would I want all sorts of mental and emotional problems? Why would I want to be weaker?

A woman is an embodiment of rashness and a mine of vices. Women live their lives in falsehood

• Yes, because women don't have to worry about genital size like men do.

• no, just breast size, and the pain of our body ripping it's self apart

• @hackercaptor most men don't care about breast size when they love a woman. Not so with women and penis size, in extremes.