He told me how he felt... after a year?

I had a thing with this boy for a whole year + a few months. He wasn't making anything more happen but constantly giving mixed signals. He saw me almost every week consistently and always texted me first. We have the best sex together and I've ever had and he said the same. At some point over the summer I stopped hearing from him and thought that was it. Four months had passed, and not long ago he sent me a message asking if he could see me again. I told him I started seeing someone else that's serious about me and he said it was cool, and that he stopped seeing me cause there was another girl but he ended it because she wasn't the one.

A month later he texted me asking if I'm still seeing that guy, and I am. Not long after he drunk texted me one night asking if I was working. The next day he texted me back acting all cool about it. I bluntly told him he's messed things up between us and then he started telling me how he really feels about me after all this time and wants to continue seeing me and only me. So I told him how I felt and that he's willing to make things different this time if I'm willing. I've had the biggest crush on him for so long and always thought he didn't like me this way. Problem is now this guy I'm seeing is head over heels for me, and I started seeing this guy because the guy I originally liked had stopped talking to me. He's a great guy and so kind, but he's not attractive been working on trying to overcome it, and he's not as sexy and fun in bed on top of it. I don't know what to do and he wants to come see me so we can talk. I've never been in this situation before, and I've been crying because I've had a crush on this guy for so long and wished he felt the same way and overwhelmed. Now Christmas is coming too. Any advice is approciated, thank you :]

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Firstly your current boyfriend should be the first thing you deal with. Your loyalty should lie with and just because you don't like him doesn't mean he deserves the same respect you would give to any other guy. Also never jump into a relationship with someone when you still like another guy. It's just hurts the other guy in the end and can even lead to cheating. Once you have dealt with your current partner. Think are you genuinly over the other guy you like, the reason you got into your current relationship and if you are over him then consider giving this guy a chance. But keep in mind it has been a long time apart you might have grown apart as people and want different things and he also may just want you coz he feels like he can't have. Takes things slow stop jumping into relationships and really consider what you want.