Am I not good enough for anybody?

So I'm 18&F and never had a boyfriend because I was never ready for a relationship. I'm very confused at this point of my life because I don't like anybody. The last time I liked a guy was in May and since then I didn't have any interest in anyone else except the guy I hung out once and I thought to myself "where have you been till now". But even tho we had a great time he didn't persuade anything after it or tried to contact me. Which I was surprised because I thought he was interested in me, he even walked me home.
The thing is I like mature guys and the ones that go to school with me aren't. I don't really meet them outside of school and when I do I'm truly disappointed in their way of thinking or actions.
I've been told I'm intimidating because of my looks and realness. Guys stare at me but never approach me. This week I noticed a few guys talking about me how one of them likes me but still they wouldn't try talking to me. I don't get talked to unless they make sexual comments about my body.
All this is making me depressed because I don't feel good enough for anybody. What should I do?

What Guys Said 3

• I really hope you meet someone. When I hear things like this I wish I could be the guy a girl is looking for. I want to meet someone like you one day and just make her smile everyday. You'll meet a guy one day who is going to treasure you. That's why I'm working on myself once I feel more attractive and confident I want to make a girl happy 😁

• I wish I was in your school lol I like talking to women like you. ... and don't think that way, you are just enough, its just a matter of waiting for someone you truly like. :)

• Just be postive and dont let urself down
    Cuz one day you ill get an amazing partner and than you ill thank god that you are still single..

What Girls Said 0